Attorney Thomas Renz Calls Fauci A Murderer

3 Likes

Thomas Renz is suing the American government for covering up vaccine deaths

1 Like

Can’t get it. In any case, too long for me to watch. I’ll take your word for it, whatever you say about it, Chauncey. .

2 Likes

A lot of these new video channels tend to freeze up at intervals, the Rumble one is only 6 minutes long though.

1 Like

There’s an article about his views here (from December). I never came across the website before I’m just keen to publicize any lawyer who is trying to bring these people to account:

2 Likes

The first Rumble that came up - and then disappeared - was labeled hours long. The wrong video perhaps.

This one is so slow that a single syllable uttered by a flickering talking head takes about ten seconds.

2 Likes

He’s totally correct. The facts are overwhelming, with some countries already deciding against vaccinating children, but Fauci just keeps doubling down on it. He’s either completely psychotic, or evil.

3 Likes

Nothing that new in what he’s saying, but this attorney seems to be one to follow though, he seems very determined.

3 Likes

See also:

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to the criminal charges to be brought.

2 Likes

Glad you are willing to watch some of it because I’m not, but am interested to know what he says. Please tell us anything new, anything of special interest that emerges. Summed up.

For instance, in how many ways is Fauci a murderer?

Thanks, Chauncey!

2 Likes

I posted this back in January, I haven’t seen anything from Renz lately, but I do find he seems to have a substack quite recently updated:

Something on Hunter Biden links to a firm called Metabiota, a company that is also mentioned in this article:

I think Robert Kennedy Jr.'s book is probably the best source on Fauci, I don’t have anything new on that.

2 Likes

“Tom’s Newsletter” requires one to subscribe. A free trial period is offered but only after you make a commitment to pay.

The article on Metabiota is very long, very detailed. No doubt a useful source of much conscientiously gathered information for those who seek it, but a thick and sprawling forest for those who want only a clear path to a definite destination - the gist of the case.

If you can, please just tell us the point of each in a sentence or two?

1 Like

No this is normal on substack links you just have to click on the link below where it says: “Let me read it first”

The gist of the claims is this (quote from the T Renz article):

At this point it appears that Hunter Biden was at least indirectly involved in the creation of SARS-COV2.

2 Likes

That also implicates Biden, then.
I’m still reading rhe book on Fauci. Wish I could get through it faster, though!

2 Likes

I clicked on that link and it took me to the trial link, and then I could have the free trial IF I committed to subscribing and paying after the trial period.

It was a silly rigmarole and promised too little to make the procedure worthwhile.

I would class no evil-doing as beyond the conscience of a Biden.

2 Likes

A self-named Grand Jury announces that it will bring dozens of experts to avow that the Covid-19 pandemic was a hoax by World Economic Forum conspirators to reduce the world population and control the remnant.

It may be true, it may be exaggerated, it may be untrue.

2 Likes

Yes, it was a criminal conspiracy. Governments all over the world followed the same script, declaring emergencies, imposing lockdowns, suppressing early treatments, and mandating the poorly tested, experimental “vaccines”, resulting in thousands of unnecessary deaths.
Fauci and Gates deserve execution.

3 Likes

That’s very odd, I am not subscribing and can read the articles without any such rigmarole.

1 Like

I did have some hope for Dr Fuellmich’s efforts previously, but when I saw this I was disappointed as it looks like mere theatre. He admitted at the beginning that they had been unable to get anywhere with real legal avenues, so they were putting on this sort of mock trial instead. Also in the absence of proven mass casualties I don’t think the claims of deliberate population reduction are really provable. To be fair to these people though they have done a lot to publicize harms from the jabs etc.

Likewise Thomas Renz said that he was just an attorney, not a prosecutor. I imagine the only way we will see criminal prosecutions is if state prosecutors decide to act. All that private lawyers like Renz can do is to sue, and suing the government is rather futile but it does at least give some publicity to a cause.

3 Likes