Del Bigtree at Defeat the Mandates rally

I’ve only vaguely been aware of Del Bigtree, but this is a thought-provoking episode with some footage of the Defeat the Mandates rally. He’s callling for journalists to be held to account along with Fauci and big pharma at Nuremberg style trials. I’m not entirely sure what the charge would be against the media though, certainly they’ve lied but that’s protected speech surely? We’re learning that media is heavily entwined with big pharma so I suppose there’s an argument that the digital/media/pharma complex is all one giant corporation right now, but I don’t think that would be an argument that would work in court as they are not legally a single corporation. All that said, it’s a good protest though.

Del Bigtree is bigger than the biggest MSNBC show (which is Rachel Maddow’s show it seems)!

2 Likes

One attorney says that social media companies can be sued though:

2 Likes

Hopefully, as a lawyer, he can come up with a good legal argument to bring against the media.
They are definitely in cahoots with Pharma and government. I’ve read mentions of CIA involvement with the media, but nothing in detail, except for how they coordinate with them in “Color Revolutions” in foreign countries. But they’ve also done that here in the US before and during the election, and the media was obviously collaborating with them in it.

3 Likes