The Danger of Covid Vaccination

This article needs to be widely distributed.

3 Likes

It’s gotten to the point that’s it’s rationally impossible to dispute the idea that they actually WANT to cause more mutations of the virus with the vaccines, not to mention the other deadly side effects, the sheer amount of which would have caused it to be banned in any previous generation.
But don’t worry, we’re from the government, and we’re here to help you!

2 Likes

Attorney Thomas Renz is on this case :

“I am seeing cancers take off like wildfires after the vaccine, says US doctor”

Quote:

told an inquiry in Washington last week that the whistle-blowers, all doctors, drew their information from the Defence Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED)

Thomas Renz speaks apparently in another long video of a hearing moderated by Ron Johnson, I’m going to watch some of this but it’s 5 hours long.:

3 Likes

Yes, this is extremely disturbing. Not only heart problems, but cancer, neurogical problems, sterility, miscarriages… the list is long, and the percentages of them have all skyrocketed in the last year - all since the vaccines.

3 Likes

The inquiry is impressive, a lot of doctors are speaking up against malfeasance by the FDA and Fauci etc., at least 2 spoke up on the dangers of Remdesivir in particular (I’ve heard elsewhere it’s earned the nickname RunDeathIsNear among some nurses). One doctor says possibly 500,000 people died because of the refusal to consider already available drugs, that’s quite a big body count. I think the totalitarians miscalculated how a revolt from within the medical establishment could start to gather steam. One of the speakers (a psychiatrist) co-wrote this (he says he was fired from the University of California for refusing the jabs):

3 Likes

That’s exactly what they are coercing us into - being guinea pigs for an experimental drug.
And hiding the facts about it.
If we ever regain control over this runaway train wreck, they should all be imprisoned as criminals.

2 Likes