Russia-Ukraine Crisis 2.0: Hunter Biden Linked to Biolabs in Ukraine

“CNN published an article acknowledging that the White House “doesn’t really know” what happens to the vast quantities of weapons being sent to Ukraine, with one source saying it all “drops into a big black hole.”
https://summit.news/2022/04/20/black-hole-cnn-admits-us-doesnt-really-know-what-happens-to-weapons-sent-to-ukraine/

2 Likes

Advisor to the President of Ukraine Alexey Arestovich saying “The national idea of Ukraine is to lie to ourselves and others.”

1 Like

Thats an interesting remark by the Advisor to the President of Ukraine. Lying “to ourselves and others” about what, exactly? That Ukraine is a “sovereign nation”? “Because if we tell the truth, it will collapse”, implying, perhaps, that they are only propped up by the U.S., who is using them to transact all kinds of corrupt deals with its oligarchs and politicians, like Hunter Biden and Burisma?

2 Likes

Are the weapons even sent to Ukraine?

1 Like

2 news here, an update on Biolabs involving the German military:

And here’s politicians who visited Ukraine In 2022 being a member of the WEF, and NATO is a member of the WEF.

1 Like

Members of the WEF - of course! Seems like just about everybody involved in this mess is a member of the WEF!

1 Like

It seems that only companies are “members” of the WEF, not countries. Representatives of countries speak at the meetings - even Trump addressed Davos - but countries as such are not “members”.

If I’ve got this wrong, I hope someone will give us the true picture.

1 Like

By “member” I meant someone who went through their “Young Leaders” school, which i think both Macron and Zelensky have.

3 Likes

So, you are saying that “independent” means self-employed, crowd-funded. Which still leaves open his and the villagers’ affiliations. We know that Putin and Ukraine have been at war in the regions of Donetsk and Luhansk because Putin wants to “liberate” the Russian-speakers there. No doubt there are many people who do wish for Russia to take over the land. It would help their cause to claim war crimes by Ukraine to counter the claims by Ukrainians of war crimes by Russians.
I notice that he is the only one to be wearing a helmet and protective gear in these scenes. Appropriate costume for the “theatre of war” ?

2 Likes

That’s certainly my impression.

3 Likes

Russia is in the wrong no matter what sort of state Ukraine is or what the faults of its leadership.

2 Likes
1 Like

Update on Gonzalo Lira, it’s a relief that he’s okay.

2 Likes

NATO Analyst on the real reason for the war in Ukraine.

2 Likes

This might all be true. If we assume that it is, the question still remains: does it mean that Russia was right to invade Ukraine?

1 Like

I have read that the people of Donbass were being constantly attacked by Ukranians, and actually petitioned Russia for protection.And that is one of the main things Putin wanted in negotiations.
Whether he should have invaded or not is another question, but I still think this could have been easily negotiated and war avoided. Leaders in the West want to prolong the conflict for the usual reasons, just as they have in so many other wars.

3 Likes

NATO weapons found in Ukraine.

1 Like

Chants of support for Azov Battalion break out at a pro Ukraine rally in Manhattan.

2 Likes

Yes, mind boggling. It proves how easily propaganda works, when people can condemn Trump as a Nazi on the basis of zero evidence, but cheer for people for whom there is credible evidence (however disputed it may be) of having an actual history associated with Nazism.
And support the “sovereignty” of Ukraine and it’s borders, while at the same time remaining completely ignorant about the destruction of American sovereignty by the invasion of its own borders.

3 Likes

“Marie Yovanovitch, the former US Ambassador to Ukraine, let slip during an interview that Trump would have prevented war in Ukraine via diplomacy, but then absurdly asserted that would have been a bad thing.”
https://summit.news/2022/04/25/former-us-ambassador-to-ukraine-admits-trump-would-have-prevented-war/

1 Like