US government quietly acquires 7 million monkeypox vaccines

Monkey Up: US government quietly acquires 7 million monkeypox vaccines, as Fauci starts selling product on TV

The article links directly to a news item at the Bavarian Nordic website:

4 Likes

Yes, Fauci is selling a product that he profits from, at the cost of lives. He’s a perfect example of what 50 years of grifting off the administrative state does to a person. They become complete sociopaths.

3 Likes

“WHO declares highest alert over monkeypox”

3 Likes

Monkeypox is a blister or two. It is not dangerous. Hardly anyone has it. It seems to be mainly a hazard of gay intercourse. But They - the organ grinders who own the monkeys - need another pretext to control us. So they’ll try to make monkeypox do the trick. They will play the tune and the monkeys will dance to it, banging the drums and shaking the tinkling tambourines.

5 Likes

Yes, monkeys and sheep.
Fauci did the same thing with the AIDS “crisis”.

4 Likes

So the WEF game-plans another “pandemic” based on Monkey Pox …and Wuhan Lab is tinkering with its gain of function, and Fauci is involved during the time of rapid Great Reset transition and the Obama/Biden/Clinton administration is seeking “emergencies” to use to control its citizens (and illegals)…and the world is in an energy/food crisis and inflation is skyrocketing, it is hot as hell and days of rage are ahead of us…and add in all the illegals who don’t give a hoot about the Republic, with most likely terrorists among them…

Get the hell out of the cities, stock up on supplies, buy a few firearms and ammo, gather your family and maintain like-minded friends, and do the best you can to get through this time. Vote for gawd’s sake, vote for the Republic and the Constitution. And hope for the best case scenario as an outcome. Never give in. Never give up. Never stop hoping.

And, wonder…Why Monkey Pox? And how are they altering it to make it more than a STD among homosexual men…or those persons with penises that have sex with other persons with penises?

“These are the times that try men’s souls,” and women’s and everyone’s bodies and nerves. Stay cool, stay safe, stock up. Oh yeah, remember the rolling black-outs to come, as the weather seemingly cooperates with the alarmists and their use of the climate as emergency.

You can’t say it’s not Interesting Times we live in…

Hugs all around, just because.

4 Likes

I’m just hoping they went a bit too far this time and people generally will start to suspect something is not right, but I’m not going to hold my breath. Even when I have tried to point out to people that the leaders ignored their own rules and so clearly didn’t believe in the rules themselves I have generally been met by blank incomprehension - it’s almost as if people have been hypnotized!

4 Likes

Yes, don’t hold your breath! It’s the mass formation psychosis…

4 Likes

My guess is that monkeypox is just a gap-filler until they can come up with the next lab-mutated virus.
And of course the vaccine to go with it.
Yes, stock up (ammo is getting harder to find).
I’m already out of the city, but unless we win, the government, Gates or the CCP will own all the property.

4 Likes

I was thinking about this pox; the photos of the infection can be frightening. If they tinker with it to make the virus able to be more easily transmitted and more virulent, then a case of it would be obvious to others. Even if it doesn’t kill, catching it would not be something that anyone would want. It isn’t the plague or small pox, but it might work to keep people from gathering at work, school or social events.

Thus, it might serve their purposes. Fear and Control of the citizenry.

4 Likes

Yes, Control is the goal. They’ll use whatever excuse they can come up with - a “pandemic emergency”, a “climate emergency”, or anything else - to override the rule of law and take control.

4 Likes

Right on cue there are cases reported of children infected:

“Monkeypox Strikes Two Children on Opposite Coasts of U.S.”

Is this a case of clever use of photoshop, or is it that a virus has been enhanced by gain-of-function bio-engineering, or is it just a normal rare occurrence of illness that is being blown out of all proportion by a media that clearly has an agenda? In the era of uncertainty we can only guess at what is really going on.

Edit: Another possibility - the COVID-19 jabs might have something to do with it according to some.

5 Likes

It makes you wonder. Could be their immune system was already weakened from the vaccines.
Or is there a pedophile lurking in the picture somewhere?

4 Likes

Is this possible?

4 Likes

BOHICA - Bend Over, Here It Comes Again.
“World Health Organization declares monkeypox a global public health emergency”

4 Likes

“the COVID-19 jabs might have something to do with it according to some.” – In general, we have cause to be concerned about the ways the vaccines and other anti-covid measures (masks, social distancing, lockdowns) may have weakened individual immune systems as well as herd immunity to any number of other diseases. That was a point brought up by urgent care doctors Dan Erickson and Artin Massihi in their suppressed interview of 24 April 2020. You can still find a 47-minute YouTube weeks-later interview of the doctors at a link below.

4 Likes

Considering what we already know about the weaponizing of both the virus and the vaccines by making them change the victim’s DNA, it wouldn’t be surprising that this is true.

4 Likes

You can also find the originally censored 51-minute interview with doctors Erickson and Massihi here… At minus 33:50 in the video (i.e., 33:50 left as displayed on the time counter) the doctors address immune effects of masks, social distancing, lockdowns, etc.

4 Likes

Yes, I wonder - here was that alarm raised to stop the “treaty” or whatever it was, they would give the WHO the power to lock everyone down, and then the power to make vaccines without testing them. But I haven’t heard since then what became of that.
Do you think these will affect this latest declaration?

2 Likes

The virus and the vaccines can change one’s DNA? Good grief!

Could you give me the headline or first line of the article, please Liz?

3 Likes