US government quietly acquires 7 million monkeypox vaccines

There’s an article in Epoch Times - “Pfizers Covid-19 Vaccine Goes Into Liver Cells and is Converted to DNA: Study”, which is also referenced by Dr. Peter McCullough.

3 Likes

Thanks, Liz. I’ll read it.

Later: I have read it. It is VERY scary.

3 Likes

That claim is disputed of course by various “fact-checks”:

“Fact Check-Swedish study did not find that Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine permanently alters human DNA”

“Study by Lund University researchers didn’t show that COVID-19 mRNA vaccines change our DNA”

They seem to be disputing the claim purely based on the fact that the experiment was done in petri dishes rather than in healthy cells growing in a human being:

it used liver cancer cells growing in the laboratory, which aren’t representative of healthy cells or a human being

Unfortunately nobody trusts fact-checks any more so we don’t know who to trust anyway, but that does seem to be a rather flimsy basis for rejecting the claim, is what happens in a petri dish really so completely different from what happens in the body? Of course I am not medically qualified and I don’t know the answer to that question!

3 Likes

Yes, who knows? What we do know is that we can’t trust the “science” or the “fact-checkers”.

3 Likes