The Transhumanist Revolution

Exactly! It’s deliberate too - the whole point of the “cultural revolution” is to completely cancel reality and sanity, thus destroying it.

3 Likes

Am still smiling. I really like that comment.

(I do remember Inception.)

3 Likes

Yeah, what would the Earth be…Aha, the Garden of Eden without Adam and Eve screwing it up.

2 Likes

Already here. The Deep Fake has been fine tuned for both audio and video. When evil people start using it for more than just movies…and why shouldn’t they…we won’t be able to believe either our eyes or our ears or any photo or video or audio or news report or radio report.

4 Likes

That’s right. And it’s guaranteed they will do that…

4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Does he “explain how we can reclaim control of our lives” I got impatient and didn’t wait the whole length of the video. He says we must put our hands on the wheel, take responsibility, act, but does he say how we must act, what we must do, in what direction we must drive?

1 Like

Mostly generalities. A Christian so things are seen in a “spiritual” sense.

1 Like

Yazmin, I think this discussion between Tucker Carlson and James Poulos is a lot of hot air. Did I miss something important?

Will you tell us why you posted it?

1 Like

Joe Allen is more interesting. I would think that everything he says is scaremongering and conspiracy theory if the global Covid scare had not happened. If human beings everywhere hadn’t been muzzled and brought into obedience even at the cost of their businesses, their children’s schooling, their social lives.

2 Likes

Yes, interesting segment with Allen.
He mentioned (on this or another segment) that in the experiment Elon Musk did implanting brain chips in monkeys, most of the monkeys died.
I’m sure the Chinese are doing more such experiments.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I guess it’s cleaning the floor?

3 Likes
3 Likes

Liz: It is not just the Chinese. Dr. Lee Merritt has a series of interviews and podcasts where she postulates that one of the purposes of the Covid “vaccine” is to introduce graphene particles into humans. These are nano-particles that can interact with brain neurons to control the thoughts and actions of the vaccine recipient. The Pentagon has been working on this for years, with, among others, Dr. Charles Lieber of Harvard University, who was recently arrested for transferring classified information to the Chinese. The information he was arrested for was to do with electric vehicles but that is just a smokescreen. There is no record of him working on nano-technology applied to EVs, there is ample evidence of him, and his Chinese Phd candidates, working on remote control of humans through 5G & higher communication systems communicating directly with graphene nano-particles in human brains. No need for implanted chips, the graphene is in the injection, AND IT IS!
As you can imagine this is a Pentagon dream; soldiers can be controlled directly into their brain cells; no fear, no hunger, no pity!
It is also a politicians/bureaucrats dream; no more pesky electorate criticizing their betters.
Everybody will do as they are told, without even realizing it.

2 Likes

I sure hope thats not true, but I wouldn’t doubt it - I don’t put anything past them.
The vaccinnes are already proving to be causing death, sterility, miscarriages, and auto-immune disease, and I don’t think thats accidental.

3 Likes

Yikes! You could be kidnapped and drained of all you possess!

3 Likes

I’ve long been a libertarian conservative, but that sort of thing - being controlled by THEM - pushes me towards anarchism. Still, reason pulls me back.

2 Likes