The Man Who Offended the Deep State

And THAT is why he’s lucky to even still BE alive, at this point. I’ve spent much of my life around trauma and traumatic events, and all manner of killings, suicides, etc. It’s my opinion that the Clinton “Death List” is real. NO ‘normal’ people have THAT many folks around them Die, and most by very very dodgy ‘suicide’ circumstances. I was suspicious since Vince Foster. Also, I remember seeing a film clip made of Bill Clinton when he was running for President, the first time,and O have tried my best to find it again, but I think it was destroyed. I only saw t once, it was VERY EARLY ON in his Campaign, when most of us still didn’t even really know who he was or anything, and it was a candid clip of him in a dressing room after a rally or an interview or something of the like- and he was FURIOUS at whoever it was who interviewed him, he was literally frothing about how the "cussing a blue streak that even impressed ME, lol " SOB had blindsided him, and how he waqs gonna end that motherfucker blah blah blah, I kid you not, and I hate to use old religious references, but sometimes they fit- He looked like he was a possessed Demon,it was CRAZY, and I have often thought that if the whole Country had ever actually seen that clip, he would have never been President. If it had been now, it would have been viral in seconds. But this was like, 92? I’m trying to recall now, it’s been so long, but he had JUST STARTED his Campaigning, and I’m sure they found that tape and destroyed it asap. i have NEVER seen it since, and I have only ever talked to a couple people over the years that saw it, too. I was here in Richmond when I saw it, on one of the local stations. It was Crazy Scary, Lol…and I knew right then that he was an evil fuck, but I also KNEW he was bad enough to Win, too, because he would clearly take out anyone in his way, you were left with zero doubt about that. I think about that from time to time, and theres little doubt in my mind Hillary and Bill would have Assange killed if they could get to him, here.

2 Likes

Oh yes, just like Foster, Seth Rich, Epstein and so many others - one or two could be a coincidence, but the long list associated with them can’t be.
I have no doubt that clip of Bill was real, and that it was destroyed (probably along with whoever leaked it!) He and Hillary are criminals, and as evil as they come.

3 Likes
1 Like

I think they’re just trying to drag it out so long that he dies in prison. I’m surprised they haven’t “Epsteined” him yet, actually.

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

The prospects for him look grim. As Mercouris points out, a slim chance is better than none, and he thinks Assange might have a slim chance in the US as compared to none in the UK.
But he thinks Assange will appeal the decision and try to remain in the UK anyway.

2 Likes

Julian Assange update:

3 Likes

Britain has almost forgotten what justice is. The persecution of Assange is sheer wickedness. As also is the endless persecution of Tommy Robinson.

4 Likes
3 Likes

The link doesn’t work. Not for me, anyway.

1 Like

It worked for me.

2 Likes

Ah, now it works for me too.

One placard says: “Publishing is not a crime.”

The NYT is never indicted although it frequently publishes leaked information. What makes doing that a crime only when committed by Julian Assange?

He has done nothing wrong. The story that he “endangered lives” has never been proved.

He has been persecuted for years. A victim of government spite. Like Tommy Robinson.

3 Likes

Yes, he exposed the lies of too many powerful people - in particular, the Clintons.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks for this, Yazmin. The article does not say that Manning was freed. It’s a serious omission.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Some hope, then, for Assange. A judge trying to be just! What a surprise.

3 Likes
2 Likes

It doesnt look too good for him…

2 Likes