The latest tragedy - SADS

An excellent summary.

As I have said from the very beginning, these “vaccines” are a Pandora’s box of troubles.

My suspicions were initially aroused when the “vaccines” were approved in only months when other vaccines take 5-10 years to get approval. Very fishy.

Secondly, I learned early on that the original Pfizer trials back in 2020 specifically excluded four groups - the elderly, the young (under 18 years), pregnant and lactating women, and the immunocompromised. And yet the medical authorities said unequivocally that these shots were safe and effective in these groups and anybody questioning these statements was a racist, homophobic, misogynist.

5 Likes

Ever more and worse effects of the virus that Communist China released into the world are being discovered.

The future looks increasingly dark.

4 Likes

They were not unaware of the side effects, as Bill Gates tried to claim recently. They knew it wasn’t safe, or adequately tested, and they LIED.
And not only did they lie, they suppressed the remedies that actually worked, and then declared a false “emergency” to give themselves the authority to mandate it on the world. All for power and money!

4 Likes

I have read various reports of SCD, some before Covid and some after, and I would not be able to say for certain that there is a difference in SCD after vaccination. There were some increases, but there was no accounting for being vaccinated or not.

Here: Latest Statistics | Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation

The last article I read before posting was from 2018 here:

So, a lot of people die each year, many of them young athletes. Is this a case of sudden awareness of SCD or SCA because it is being looked for because of vaccine debate?

4 Likes

Interesting. Im going to try to find comparative statistics.

3 Likes

Now they tell us!

4 Likes

Yes, sorry about that, guinea pigs! Wish us better luck with the next deadly experiment we force on you!

4 Likes

And still more confirmation of what Cogito has been saying from the beginning of the “pandemic” - that the vaccines are more dangerous than the disease:

3 Likes

Expert opinion on Covid and its treatment that questions the authoritarian policies of governments is threatened with punishment:

4 Likes

Yes, this confirms what I’ve suspected all along - that the vaccine was a vehicle for Bill Gates to slip in his “population control” obsession on us.
I’m sure he’s very proud of his success - in spite of the “collateral damage” - just thousands of deaths and serious health injuries - no big deal!

3 Likes

The guinea pig thanks you for your concern. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Terrible news but no surprise. This is happening all over the West. Dr Simone Gold was just sentenced to 60 days in a Federal prison.
America RIP

5 Likes

Yes, more damning evidence of the risks outweighing the benefits.

4 Likes

Most of the patients in my practice who come down with COVID are fully vaccinated.

4 Likes

And here’s more from the esteemed British Medical Journal:

5 Likes

Yes, the imprisonment of Dr Simone Gold is not just a miscarriage of justice, it is a negation of the First Amendment and hence of the entire Constitution.

4 Likes

Can the USA be salvaged?

1 Like

I cannot see how. I wish I could.

Much hope is being reposed in the GOP winning Congress in November and Trump or another Republican winning the presidency two years later. I have no confidence in the GOP. There are a few excellent Republican politicians, but what of the rest?

If Trump comes back to power there could be significant change.

2 Likes

to revoke the medical licenses – all because those doctors and their therapies would cure the illness and end the crisis. This is treason and crimes against humanity.

4 Likes

What is the variant they are contracting? We didn’t contract the original virus, which started the pandemic. We contracted Omicron when it made the rounds in our locale.

And…does that make any difference? I would expect by now, nearly all vaccinated and non-vaccinated people have contracted one form or another.

Do you have any experience with transplant patients? My brother (heart transplant) built up no antibodies despite his vaccinations and boosters. He has now had Omicron twice, once hospitalized. Has it been found that natural immunity builds up in those people, or are they also just wiped out by anti-rejection therapy.

3 Likes