The latest tragedy - SADS

Several times on Steve Bannon’s War Room, Naomi Wolf has more than intimated that the vaccines are an intentional attack on America and Western Europe. She did so again this morning.

3 Likes

They certainly are an attack on the West, but whether planned as such remains an open question.

The viral infection might have been planned. But the vaccine makers, I expect, look only to their opportunities for profit. Businessmen are notoriously politically shortsighted. Their short-term benefit is all they can see. In the long run, either Chinese dominance or the Great Reset would ruin them.

3 Likes

Yes, I saw that, too. The fact that all the control of that vaccine is now in the hands of the Chinese, who are controlled by the CCP, is very alarming.
I would say that is definitely a potential threat to National Security. But we already have that threat from our own oligarchs like Bill Gates, who are just as guilty in all of this.

3 Likes

Yet another danger in anti-Covid vaccination:

Doctors and scientists are seeing an increase in the reactivation of the chickenpox virus, known as varicella-zoster virus (VZV), following the COVID-19 injections.
The chickenpox virus is one of the eight herpes viruses known to infect humans. After a person contracts and recovers from chickenpox, the virus never leaves the body but lies dormant in the nervous system for life.
The chickenpox virus will show up as shingles, or herpes zoster (HZ) when it gets reactivated.

4 Likes

Further evidence of the total disaster they created in this vaccine. And now I’ve heard that they are going to try to get the FDA to dispense with requiring even the shoddy tests that they started with as they try to “improve” on it.

3 Likes

This “vaccine” is a dud.

4 Likes

I believe Justin Bieber’s Ramsey-Hunt syndrome may be an example of this.

5 Likes

Most likely. His wife had a stroke recently, too.

3 Likes

I didn’t know his wife has had a stroke. Was she also vaccinated?

3 Likes

I am unaware of the wife’s having had a stroke. Source?

2 Likes

Here’s a source, calling it a “mini stroke”:

3 Likes

Thanks for this. As far as I know, PFO does not cause blood clots or strokes, but it allows blood clots to pass from one side of the heart to the other and this can facilitate strokes. The article mentions her use of Birth Control Pills which are a well known cause of blood clots and strokes (very rare). The article makes no mention of the jabs.

4 Likes

I’m just assuming they both got the jab, since if they hadn’t we would have heard about them being jab “deniers”, etc.

2 Likes

Of course we hate the lethal program of universal Covid vaccination.

But NPR is OUR ENEMY.

Please note that, Yazmin.

1 Like

I’m not sure that you have read the whole thread, it’s wasn’t citing NPR as a source, it was just saying “NPR books editor Petra Mayer has died”.

1 Like

Yes, I saw that. But a site that brings news of the death of an NPR employee is a site that probably follows NPR. And NPR is “woke”. So I was just issuing a warning not to trust it. No doubt it accurately reports a death, but not much else

A sentence saying why you were linking us to that post would have been helpful.

I think it was because of the chart? If so, that’s a good reason. But the reason needs to be given, please.

1 Like

The thread I posted cited other media outlets other than NPR about the vaccine deaths.

2 Likes

Yes. I don’t doubt the vaccine deaths.

2 Likes

Read about the study AND the rebuttal:

2 Likes