Tedros Introduces Globalist Plan to Take Over World’s Health Systems

(Health and Politics)

First the WHO page:

Quote:

The fifth priority is to urgently strengthen WHO as the leading and directing authority on global health, at the centre of the global health architecture.

Linked from this article (not a site I know but it seems to tally with the above):

Tedros Introduces Globalist Plan to Take Over World’s Health Systems

https://www.americaoutloud.com/tedros-introduces-globalist-plan-to-take-over-worlds-health-systems/

Quote:

The general proposal already had the support of “25 heads of government and international agencies,” including the leaders of Great Britain (Boris Johnson), France (Emmanuel Macron), and Germany (Angela Merkel). Support from the European Council, the policy-setting body of the European Union, was so strong that Tedros announced a separate zoom press conference with its President, Charles Michel.

3 Likes

This is very alarming. The Great Reset is upon us. I don’t know what we can do. And I’ve yet to hear of a workable plan from anybody else.

The appalling UN was always intended to evolve into a world tyranny.

3 Likes

Scroll down to:

“Our challenge is to reinterpret, revitalize and reimagine our founding vision for our modern world”

and read what follows.

It is a prescription for world tyranny in the name of existential necessity.

For this, Covid-19 was invented.

3 Likes

Yes, that is exactly what Covid was invented for!
Their pretenses couldn’t be more bogus.

3 Likes

“Time to sweep the stables clean”

Quote, this is about an international treaty that:

will potentially enable the WHO – or rather the people who pull its strings – to demand lockdowns, close schools and businesses and impose mask and jab mandates in every country on the planet, and nobody will be able to resist.

3 Likes

Sounds about right. We’ve already seen groups of students protesting the removal of the mask mandates. (Seriously??) I’m sure we’ll see more of that in the future. Paid by Soros or the CIA!

3 Likes

Dr Tess Lawrie joined some sort of WHO consultation call on this (which has a very short window for participation), she now has a substack:

"Urgent - my video call with the WHO this morning!

I really fear the vast majority of the public are unaware of this globalist push.

3 Likes

This is very concrete. Much better than Dr. Martin. I am so glad that there are people like her who are taking active steps to stop the WHO from being the vehicle that will carry us to world government.

Thank you for bringing Dr. Tess Lawrie to the Forum.

3 Likes

There are some saying this treaty will fail because it is not in line with the US Constitution:

““The Biggest Global Power Grab We Have Seen in Our Lifetimes”: How Serious is the Threat From the WHO Pandemic Treaty?”

3 Likes

Yes, this is a huge power grab, and Biden will agree to it unless he is stopped.

3 Likes

In the article Michele Bachmann says:

“This is the biggest global power grab that we have ever seen in our lifetimes and if this goes through nothing else matters… This is the greatest attack we’ve ever had on United States sovereignty… We cannot allow Joe Biden to give away American sovereignty, and really all 193 nations of the world’s sovereignty, to the hapless World Health Organization, which is essentially a subsidiary of the Communist Chinese Party Government.”

She is right to be alarmed, very alarmed. Because the Biden administration would like to hand over US sovereignty to a world government. But the “World Health Organization” has no way of enforcing its “treaties”.

3 Likes

But it has Biden, the puppet of the CCP.

3 Likes

Well this is a phony war if ever there was one:

“China Declares War on W.H.O., ‘Irresponsible’ Tedros for Opposing Lockdowns”

I’m tempted to think the purpose of the recent lockdowns in China was to try to pressure the rest of the world in to also enforcing more lockdowns.

2 Likes

B-b-b-but Tedros is China’s man!

3 Likes

Sounds like he’s gone off the reservation a bit…
Xi may have to threaten to withdraw funding or something to keep him in line.

3 Likes

More about this.

Quote:
The Biden administration, it appears, unless stopped immediately, is tee-ing up America to make it easy for the Chinese Communist Party to defeat it, and other nations, through biological warfare.
“These amendments will empower WHO’s Director-General to declare health emergencies or crises in any nation and to do so unilaterally and against the opposition of the target nation. The Director-General will be able to declare these health crises based merely on his personal opinion or consideration that there is a potential or possible threat to other nations.”

Comment:
As I said, neither the UN itself nor its agencies have the powert to enforce their decrees. But - as Liz points out – when it comes to subjugating America to their will, they have Joe Biden.

3 Likes

This column is also worth reading:

3 Likes

Yes, after this gets voted on, if it passes, any bets on how long it will take them to declare another dire “emergency”? And lets see, will the cause be a new Covid variant, Climate Change, or maybe racism?
My bet is - not long at all, and for any or all of the above reasons.

3 Likes

We’ve been debating here whether the Pandemic Treaty would be binding or not, but maybe the question should be whether governments decide to go along with the measures or not, i.e. we should regard it more importantly perhaps as a statement of intent. If governments also intend to go along with Digital ID type measures then it becomes a lot more serious still:

“The WHO Treaty Is Tied to a Global Digital Passport and ID System”

2 Likes

Such a “treaty” cannot overrule the US Constitution.

2 Likes