Tedros Introduces Globalist Plan to Take Over World’s Health Systems

Agreed, but my point was if the US government decides to abide by the treaty regardless then it makes no difference surely?

2 Likes

No US government can abide by such a treaty. It contradicts the Constitution.

2 Likes

Well, going against the Constitution certainly wouldn’t be a problem for Biden.

3 Likes

True. But tested in court the “treaty” would not stand.

Real treaties must be ratified by Congress. (Obama’s “treaty” with Iran never was, and as far I know was never signed by either side.) As I understand it, a total handing over of powers to a foreign entity such as the WHO could not be legally ratified. If a Dem Congress actually validated such a revolutionary agreement made by a president, it would have to be declared null and void by SCOTUS.

If I am wrong about this, I’d appreciate an authoritative correction.

2 Likes

Your probably right, but that still means that unless we get the leftists out of power, they will use it as an excuse to do exactly what the WHO tells them to, Constitution be damned. And the SCOTUS can’t be relied upon to stop it, as we saw with their rejection of the election lawsuits.

1 Like

I’m in sympathy with your pessimism, but an attempt to transfer sovereign power from the people of the United States to a foreign bureaucrat would not be something the Supreme Court could ignore.

See Billy’s post “Marbury v. Madison”.

2 Likes