So Is Covid Vaccination Worse Than Useless?

2 Likes

Is this article reliable? My sister and I are not vaccinated yet. Many Iranian old artists and singers have died since 3 month ago after vaccinated (without any previous symptoms of any disease).

3 Likes

I’ve seen alot of similar information out there.
It seems ridiculous to me to blame the unvaccinated for making the vaccinated sick!
If the vaccine doesn’t prevent that, then what good is it, anyway?? In fact, I’ve heard the opposite of that, too - that the vaccinated are actually dangerous to the unvaccinated, because they’re shedding an excess of virus proteins (or something like that).
It just seems to me that those pushing the vaccine are just using this as an excuse to shame the unvaxxed into getting the vaccine.

4 Likes

They say we need the mandates to stop the spread of the virus.

But I think everyone acknowledges that the vaccines do not prevent spread of the virus at all.

So how can these fools think that vaccine mandates are warranted?

Is it just me? Am I missing something?
I’ve heard there is a new study in the European Journal of Epidemiology comparing the death and hospitalization numbers in highly vaccinated countries such as Israel, Portugal, Seychelles as compared to low vaccinated countries such as Vietnam with low rates. They concluded that there is no correlation between a country’s level of vaccination and its infection rate

As a seeming corroboration of this, I learned today that last year in the US (no vaccines) there were 350,000 deaths attributed to Covid and this year (vaccines galore) there are 351,000 deaths and it is only October! Again showing no correlation between vaccines and the death number - the fraudulent calculation scandal notwithstanding.

4 Likes

Yes, it seems that the vaccines have made the problem worse! Relying on ivermectin, etc., and the gaining of natural herd immunity, would have worked much better.
It’s unbelievable- Twilight Zone territory - that this obvious fraud for profit is allowed to continue.

3 Likes

COVID-19 is certainly not significantly dangerous for healthy younger people, the data on overall all causes deaths (the only reliable data) shows this very clearly. In the UK the age adjusted death rate was higher than 2020 as recently as 2008 (and higher in every previous year before 2008 as well).

3 Likes

Dear Liz, Communist regimes and Leftist ideologies change and degenerate all words concepts, even the word of vaccine.

2 Likes

Deleted Post. Sorry by the inconvenient.

4 Likes

Very comprehensive and concise you explain all aspects of the Covid-Chaos. THX

4 Likes

Very well put, and exactly right. I wish I could come up with a more optimistic conclusion than that, but I think that’s also correct - we’re screwed.

4 Likes

A remarkable video and a remarkable man - erudite and articulate​

4 Likes

Excellent! Thanks.

1 Like

So the risk of death from taking the vaccine is greater than the risk from getting the virus - and the FDA did not disagree!

3 Likes

We have descended into fascist hellhole and it seems there is no escape.

4 Likes

I can’t say if it is worse than useless. Of the families on the farm, one family of four contracted Covid before vaccines were available (nursing home workers and 2 children 10 and 12) and they continue to be similarly exposed. The adults had nothing but mild reaction to the vaccines, which are Moderna in this area.

Our school teacher neither contracted Covid prior to vaccines, nor has contracted it since and did not have a bad reaction to her vaccinations. The brewers, who were often exposed to all sorts of people that they hired to help build the brewery, and several times exposed to positive Covid cases before and after their vaccinations, have never tested positive for Covid. The homebodies have not contracted Covid before or after. Virgil and I continued to be out and about as usual, but not obsessively masked or sanitizing after the first months of fearfulness in the country. Our men are not careful, as some here may imagine if they live with a man. Sexist thinking!!!

We started thinking that this virus is not as contagious via casual contact of limited scope, and everybody sort of slacked off on the carefulness.

We have friends and family that died or were hospitalized and not fully recovered from Covid, and others that had something like a bad flu or less.

Because we live with children, we have all had colds during school or coming from daycare in the case of one child. The first person, usually a child, tested negative to Covid and the cold just passed along to the family, as colds do. This last cold came from public school, a testament to the efficacy of masks.

At any rate, if I can remember where I was going with this train of thought…we remain Covid free, and so far no bat wings or other troubles with the vaccinations. I know that our daughter’s two children will not take the vaccine. The other grand and the two older kids of our tenants, who knows?

I know there are those that have had lasting effects from the vaccines, but we have not. Maybe there is a yet to occur, so I will let you know of any troubles we encounter as we go through this time. As I wrote before, we are you personal guinea pigs.

3 Likes

Much appreciated, Jeanne!

2 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

EXACTLY! Also, the “flu” just disappeared - wonder where it went?:thinking:

5 Likes

Liz, the flu is around. We have friends that were tested positive for influenza and not Covid.

I agree Wagner with what you have written, yet this time (Delta?) children are being diagnosed with Covid. Since our schools began after Labor Day, there have been outbreaks with high schools, middle schools and elementary schools having reported at 40 to 50 students, the most 17 at one middle school.

Our pediatrician does nothing but testing in the mornings and then all other normal kid stuff after lunch. She says the county to the north of us is far worse than ours.

So far, haven’t heard of any serious child cases, but the schools offer distance-learning for children who need to be more careful of contagion.

Wagner, in my head I pronounce your name as the composer, Wagner. Is that correct? Just wanted to get it right… :slight_smile:

2 Likes