Serious Wishes in These Days of Uncontrollable Laughter

Joe Biden (“I put NATO together” - when he was six years old) says he knows how to tell the truth. Maybe he does know how, but he doesn’t do it. He cannot. He is a born liar.

I want Biden to remain the Dems’ candidate for the presidency.

I want Trump to defeat him decisively on November 5, 2024.

I do not want Kackling Kamala to be the Dems’ nominee.

Nor president of course. Goes without saying.

Am I to be disappointed?

1 Like

You may be disappointed. The British and French elections have, again, demonstrated that the deeply entrenched bureaucracy (Deep State) will never permit any deviance from the neo-Marxist road. In America, I believe the Deep State will use any method possible to ensure Trump will not be elected. If he survives imprisonment or death, he will have the election stolen by ballot harvesting etc…
Or am I being too pessimistic?

2 Likes

Rather too optimistic, Cogito, to allow the possibility of his surviving death!

But I concede - a certain precedent is rumored.

(Just kidding.)

1 Like

In a sane world Trump would beat Biden, Kamala, and any other Dem candidate. But in the “real world”, which has fallen off the cliff into insanity, any Dem candidate will beat him because the election, of course, will be rigged.
It’s only about 3 months till the election, and guess what? We now find out that illegals can vote in federal elections! What a coincidence!
I seriously doubt the Dems will have any problem whatsoever in stalling and stonewalling any attempt to correct that slight problem till after the election (which means never).

1 Like

But who will be their candidate? Not even Dems like Kamala.

1 Like

It’ll be interesting to see who they end up with.
Out of that collection of “stoats and weasels”!
At this point, Fetterman would be great!

1 Like

Ugh. Sorry for the grammatical idiocy!

1 Like

A fun error. It added to the gaiety of this avenging summer.

1 Like

Fun times, indeed.

1 Like

After three attempts to get that pier working on the coast of Gaza all failed, “Biden” is now abandoning the project.

Such larks! I larfed til I cried!

(Hundreds of millions of our money drowned in the Med.)

1 Like

Love the Dems’ consternation at suddenly discovering that their precious president is senile, stupid, sick, obstinate, and almost dead!

They may yet get around to noticing that “decent ole Joe” is also crooked. Deeply corrupt. But don’t bet on it.

1 Like

Yes, it’s fun to watch the lying Dems and media squirm at having to admit the truth about Biden while at the same time pretend that they haven’t been LYING about it for years!
But even while admitting that he’s senile they STILL lie, disgustingly, by saying he was a good man, a great President, blah, blah, blah…

1 Like

But I want ole Joe to remain as president until January 20, 2025.

Then, Joe - because you will have been soundly beaten in the election of November 5, 2024 - bye-bye Crooked Joe!

Go join the danse macabre, rattle your bones, creak over the hill and down into eternal darkness.

1 Like

Yes, THAT would be true justice!

1 Like

Whenever I contemplate this election season I keep coming back to variations on this scenario

1. Biden is assassinated before the election.

2. Harris becomes president

3. Harris declares a state of emergency and martial law.

4. Election is suspended.

5. BLM, Antifa, and other black bloc groups keep the chaos going enough to justify continuing the state of emergency.

1 Like

Oh, djeezis! You could be right!

1 Like

Yes, I expect them to concoct some “crisis” as an excuse to declare an emergency and/or Martial law, in order to suspend the election, or at least justify alot of unconstitutional interference in it, which they’re already doing, anyway.

1 Like