Online campaign against Ontario Jewish doctors

1 Like

It’s as if you took the Nazis of 1940’s Germany and transported them in a time machine into the present day. I don’t see much difference in attitude or behavior between them and the people doing this harrassment and intimidation.
History is repeating itself.

1 Like

If Canadians don’t want those Jewish doctors, I’ll bet Americans do. So let’s fast track immigration for any Jewish doctor in Canada and his/her family who wishes to immigrate to and become a citizen of the United States. Even offer them help with moving costs and getting whatever licenses are necessary to work in the US.

2 Likes

Good idea, but it may not be long before it gets that way here, too, if Democrats continue to control things. Consider how any doctors who disagreed with the official narrative on Covid got blacklisted.
Now the leftists controlling the Bar Association are disbarring lawyers who represented Trump or dared to claim the election was stolen.

1 Like

I agree with you, Liz. The storm clouds are gathering throughout the West, including the US. The future seems so implacably bleak. Even Trump cannot reverse this. Things have gone to far. I have never felt such despair.

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

2 Likes

Yes, it appears likely that things really have gone too far to reverse them at this point. That poem illustrates it perfectly.

1 Like

In the US:

1 Like

Yes, I’d forgotten about that nurse that said she’d give Jews the wrong medicine. She was fired, but it may not be too long before others aren’t.

1 Like

This is most telling:

“Medical students across the country have expressed support for Hamas’s violence online. Some harass Jews they suspect of supporting Israel.”

2 Likes

Between Affirmative Action, DEI, and Marxist Islamo/Nazi brainwashing, those working in the Medical profession will soon be “professionals” in name only…

1 Like

Not just the medical profession, but every heretofore free citizen in a Western democracy.

2 Likes

Maybe it will get that bad here. I honestly do not know and, frankly, I doubt such a program would get past Congress anyway. Even if it did, the Potted Plant would certainly veto it. OTOH, Jews were not exactly loved here during the 1940s but still tried to get to America because it was better than what Europe was becoming.

2 Likes

Yes, FDR turned his back on the Jews trying to flee the horrors of Germany, as did every other country on the face of the earth. Canada was perhaps the worst. Its policy about accepting Jewish refugees was “None is too many”.

2 Likes

So incomprehensible. It makes no sense.
On the other hand, “none is too many” makes complete sense if said about Muslim “refugees” from Gaza or any other terrorist hotbeds.
Yet Biden will likely ship the entire Gaza strip here.

1 Like

Not incomprehensible at all. The Jews have been the most hated and persecuted ethnic group in the history of the world.

2 Likes

Yes, Jews had the misfortune of being the first of the 3 monotheistic religions. The other two have been trying to replace them as #1 ever since.
But in this day and time? What’s incomprehensible is that there are still so many people, in the 21st century, who haven’t grown out of the 7th century yet.

1 Like