Megyn Kelly Details Bizarre Circumstances Leading Up to Biden Dropping Out, and Then Disappearing

As Megyn says, Biden’s letter is not even on White House letterhead – and the signature looks suspicious.

ReWave US V2 16x9 VO1 (youtube.com)

2 Likes

Thanks, Zerothruster.

Great entertainment!

1 Like

I edited, adding a comment and a photo of the Biden letter not on White House letterhead.

1 Like

A lot of people have noticed those and other little discrepancies. There does seem to be something fishy going on.

I won’t really know for sure until the fact check sites start telling me it is all on the up-and-up. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The “fact check people”, linuxhitman, are mostly leftist liars. I never trust them.

Nothing connected to the failed protection of President Trump on that shocking afternoon in Butler is on the up-and-up nor could be. Dereliction of duty is just a small part of a dark story.

Lots was obviously wrong. And the story behind the attempted assassination - and actual murder, and three near-misses - will be vastly more shocking for sure.

2 Likes

I guess I should have added a sarcasm tag…

2 Likes

Oh gosh, sorry, linuxhitman! I usually recognize sarcasm instantly.

Reading again what you wrote, I cannot understand why I missed it. It’s really very clever sarcasm. This time, I smiled.

Maybe it’s because the shock I felt at what happened - or at what might have happened - hasn’t worn off. Or the relief hasn’t. Or the excitement of seeing him raise his fist in defiance.

Or maybe it’s because, now that I’m a great-grandmother, I’m beginning to show symptoms of cognitive deterioration. Djeezis! I hope not!

Anyway. Not a joke. (As somebody keeps saying.)

1 Like