"I am a cardinal..."

This woman believes herself to be a bird, specifically a cardinal. Now, she probably recognizes that she cannot fly, that she has no feathers, and that she’s much larger than most other cardinals, so I’m guessing that she believes herself to be a cardinal in a human body. In any case, she actually does believe herself to be a cardinal, or at least a cardinal-human hybrid. At one point refers to “…our species, as an avian-human hybrid…”. She also apparently believes that birds do not have genders at all, which would be news to anyone who has read a biology textbook.

As with many beliefs held by those on the far left, her belief is obviously and demonstrably untrue. There is a term for someone who holds “a false fixed belief that is not amenable to change in light of conflicting evidence.” That term is delusional. In times past, she would be referred to a psychiatrist who would attempt to treat her delusions to bring her back into touch with reality. If she did not respond to treatment and persisted in her delusional beliefs, she may have been institutionalized. Now, she is applauded for her bravery for refusing to give in to all of those idiot conservatives who insist she’s not a bird.

Just when I think the world cannot possibly get any crazier…

These NEW Pronouns Will Make Your Head Spin (rumble.com)

6 Likes

Yes, delusional. The totally intended product of the left’s assault on sanity. They’ve succeeded in detatching people from reality and leading them into fantasyland.

5 Likes

Can I be an ordinal? Just call me 0th Ruster.

4 Likes

In the profession, these people are called “crazy.” I have this from a medical doctor, whom I trust, who also told me that the proper medical term for feces or bowel movement is “poop.”

BTW, I am a Turkey Buzzard.

5 Likes

Haha! Yes, and by the way, I’m the Queen of England. I’ll do a video and tell everyone to bow before me and kiss my feet. Next I’ll go to Buckingham palace and tell that imposter to get out - then they’ll take me away to meet all the real Napoleons!

4 Likes

@Zerothruster, the weekend is a time for us to relax and unwind. Doesn’t this forum have some sort of rule against math jokes on the weekend? :rofl:

5 Likes

I used to identify as a velociraptor. Now I am more of a slothiraptor.

5 Likes

A Turkey Buzzard! Did you major in Fowl Languages, like Turkish? I have a friend whose Chickenese is impeccable, having spoken it from a very tender age.
Denise and pet chicken

5 Likes

5 Likes

@Zerothruster Dang, that’s punny.

4 Likes

AKA, Turkey Vulture. Different from the Black Vulture, of which flocks will attack small animals, going first for the eyes…they are very bold and unafraid of humans…almost belligerent. Permits are available to farmers to kill them.

The Turkey Vulture is totally cool with dead bodies, enjoys soaring on the wind currents for pleasure, especially at sunset, is more sociable with live creatures, in general at ease with the world on the farm. Buzzard is an old English word for hawk, but somehow the Turkey Vulture got called a Buzzard.

4 Likes

We have buzzards here, too. We always call them “Wallace and Junior”, after the “Hank the Cow Dog” books!

4 Likes

Oth Ruster? Oh! I see!

4 Likes

Right.
I’m Cardinal Zero Thruster, and Ordinal 0th Ruster. :relaxed:
As cardinal I may one day run for Pope. I think I could do a lot for the church.

4 Likes

End it, perhaps. Not the way Francis has, by turning it into World Communist HQ, but the way Baal was brought to dust.

4 Likes