How humanity’s unbound confidence in science can undermine reason and lead to collectivism

3 Likes

Well, he’s too kind about Fauci (who’s a political hack, not an expert) and in being hopeful that the authoritarian regime is only temporary.
But he, and Hayek, are right about the Left’s abuse of science - they’ve hijacked science and weaponized it, just as they have weaponized it in the cause of the “climate crisis”.
They abuse it for the purpose of duping, intimidating, and coercing us into submission to their agenda, destroying science itself in the process.
Example: the latest from Fauci: “I respect people’s freedom, but when your talking about a health crisis… enough is enough. We’ve just got to get people vaccinated.”
First of all, how is an over 99% survival rate a “health crisis”? It isn’t!! If it is, why isn’t the flu a health crisis, then?
They create a “crisis” just by declaring it, on no evidence, then use it to demand compliance to a violation of our rights.

3 Likes

I heard that this isn’t the first time that Fauci screwed up a pandemic and may have also been behind screwing up the AIDS pandemic as well. I want to know whether that’s true or not.

3 Likes

Yes, I’ve read about that, and I think it’s true. He actually has a very shoddy record, but he’s been propped up for kissing up to the right people.
(He was a donor and supporter of Hillary Clinton.)

3 Likes

The social “sciences” are pseudo-sciences.

Real science is reason itself.

3 Likes

I just found an article that proves that Fauci also screwed up the AIDS crisis as well, he never seemed to learn anything from that.

3 Likes

I was also hearing some interesting commentary on one of Dr Fuellmich’s interviews about the use of the drug Remdesivir. There’s a full transcript of the interview here, search for Remdesivir:

I don’t know if these claims are true of course but Dr Ardis seems to have done a fair bit of research after personal experience of the death of a relative. This is a quote:

In the study, at six months of this one-year study, the safety board for the study found remdesivir had the highest death rate of all four experimental drugs and pulled the drug from the study. It didn’t even make it to the end of the study because it was so deadly. They also pulled Anthony Fauci’s experimental drug he put in the trial because it was the second most deadly.

Dr Ardis goes on to claim that some of the symptoms attributed to COVID-19 including kidney failure were actually side effects of Remdesivir.

1 Like

Exactly! He’s a totally incompetent phony.

2 Likes

Wow. I hadn’t heard that about remdisvr. I had heard it about the others. Yet Fauci and everyone (yes, even Trump) are totally ignoring these facts!
It really is gross malpractice, and exposes the obvious - that they must have ulterior motives to ignore this, lie about it, and keep pushing these vaccines, especially for a virus no more deadly than the flu.

2 Likes

Yes, he may be right about that one thing. Can’t say it’s not possible. But this is mostly quackery. It’s a conversation between quacks, Chauncey.

It’s this one thing that I’m interested in only though, not Dr Ardis’s other views. As for Dr Wolfgang Wodarg he is no quack, there is a very active smear campaign against him now but he has been studying corruption related to the pharmaceutical industry for a long time and was even interviewed on Channel 4 way back during the previous scare flu epidemics as he was heavily critical of the fear-mongering back then as well.

This is a big problem now generally though, with confidence shattered in the mainstream many people are turning to alternative info. sources and some of them do have dubious views. Dr Fuellmich is not a medical doctor at all he is a lawyer, and he unfortunately has been listening to some sources which I don’t think are entirely reliable, but again that doesn’t mean he’s wrong about everything.

1 Like

I take your point. And you know more about them than I do.

1 Like

By the way Dr Fuellmich has also interviewed Dr Simone Gold who was quoted at length in a recent post you linked to on here.

Here’s the interview if you’re interested:

https://www.brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-reiner-fuellmich-interviews-dr-simone-gold-session-54-between-nudging-and-side-effects_cJzo6bgZ5tgwQeV.html

1 Like

The only thing said in the video that I know anything about is plain wrong. The young chancellor of Austria cannot be a product of the World Economic Forum (Davos) - his Weltanshauung is the opposite of “the Great Reset”. So, no. I do not trust the speakers. Though I do think Fauci is a fraud and a bad man who has been helping Communist China develop bioweapons.

2 Likes

According to Wikipedia at least (ref an article in the Japan Times) Kurz was one of the previous Young Leaders (WEF program):

How significant that is I don’t know, and how much of the rest that is said is true I also don’t know but I share a lot of the concerns they talk about. There definitely do seem to be cases which look suspiciously like the vaccine is having effects that are being blamed on COVID-19, see this case from the UK that has caused a storm of reaction on social media:

“Covid: Teen in hospital with virus urges others to get vaccinated”

Quote from the article:

she had her first Pfizer jab on 11 August and, at first, she thought her mild headache and achy arm were symptoms of the vaccine.

1 Like

No mention of Sebastian Kurz having a connection with Young Global Leaders in his own Wikipedia entry. But if it is true that he had a connection, he certainly did not adopt the agenda of Klaus Schwab!

1 Like

I don’t know what the case of Maisie Evans demonstrates, Chauncey. No single example is proof of anything about the disease or its prevention or its treatment.

1 Like

No it’s not of course, but she says herself that she first thought it was the injection as her symptoms came on almost immediately after the jab but the doctors told her it wasn’t caused by the jab, how could they know? So this is an example of a case that ought to be reported to the UK’s Yellow Card system as warranting investigation but clearly it wasn’t because the doctors dismissed the jab as a possible cause.

The Yellow Card system has had 1600 deaths reported so far (occurring shortly after jab) and hundreds of thousands of reactions reported (over a million events), and this type of case is an example of why it is widely suspected as a gross underestimate - because doctors are very reluctant to admit anything might be vaccine related. Of course we don’t know if these 1600 cases were caused by the vaccine but clearly the people reporting them thought it was a possibility. That is a huge amount of potential risk and the govt. are trying to roll out the jab to children 12-15 now, who aren’t at any risk from COVID-19. Exactly as they say in the interview is happening in some states in the US, they are pushing to get around parental consent This should be a huge concern for everyone. By contrast one of the previous influenza vaccines was pulled after only about 50 deaths. There is real recklessness going on here.

1 Like

I agree with you about that.

1 Like

Exactly. There are so many cases like this, yet they keep pushing it! And on children, who don’t need it, without parental consent. And the point is, NOONE should have to get it if they don’t want to, and shouldn’t be punished for it either! There is already proof that the vaccines don’t prevent people from getting it or transmitting it, anyway, and also that vaccines just make it mutate into worse versions.

2 Likes