What is the Covid scare really all about?

Are we being culled as well as gulled?

Here’s the case for it:

2 Likes

An update on the Dr Sam White case. Dr Sam is the UK doctor who has been suspended and investigated, slandered and now apparently silenced for expressing similar concerns to those expressed by Dr Gold in the above mentioned presentation.

“Silenced and smeared – the hounding of Dr Sam”

2 Likes

Thanks, Chauncey.

Authoritarian government throughout the Anglosphere.

“… in the dark to bind us.”

2 Likes

Yes, and whether the motive is population reduction or just for profit, either way it is authoritarian, unconstitutional, and criminal.
They may have several goals they want to accomplish at once, but the ultimate one is totalitarian control.

2 Likes

Also from the UK (news 8 days ago) I did a short post on it

Irish academic Dr Dolores Cahill (a professor at the University College Dublin School of Medicine) has risen to prominence since 2020 as a lockdown sceptic, and she has also been campaigning against mask mandates. A UK warrant has apparently been issued for her arrest for participation in an anti-lockdown rally, this has been reported in the Irish media.

“Arrest Warrant Issued For Professor Dolores Cahill” by Chauncey Tinker

Astonishing quote from a “fact-check” site:

The world of science doesn’t tolerate heretics and heresy and Dolores Cahill has discovered in the last few months, that the doors to the hallowed halls of academia have been slammed firmly closed in her face, hopefully permanently.

3 Likes

Only it is not science. It is deception and tyranny.

2 Likes

This is happening all too often now, but its still unbelievable! The nightmarish monster that began raising its ugly head when Obama took office is back now, on steroids.

3 Likes

I think what Dr. Gold had to say was worth hearing. I still do. But she is not a virologist and admits she doesn’t know much.

2 Likes