Gynocracy Kills Intellectual Life

Women are destroying the universities as institutions of disinterested intellectual enquiry.

https://theatheistconservative.com/2023/03/09/gynocracy-kills-intellectual-life/

3 Likes

Great post! I agree 100%.

3 Likes

I’m very glad you do!

3 Likes

Cities of the US too are under female rule (black preferred).

Quote:
As we survey the burned and looted landscape of ruined Blue Cities, we note that mayors in New Orleans (Latoya Cantrell), Los Angeles (Karen Bass), San Francisco (London Breed), and former Atlanta mayor (Keisha Lance Bottoms) are all black women! What WERE the chances that a demographic roughly 6 percent of the population would do so well? And yet, according to Losin’ Lori [Lightfoot, Chicago], black women are at a severe disadvantage. Am-i-rite, Oprah? Whaddya say, Meghan? Can I get an “Amen”, Kamala? (You who cried “racism” when you couldn’t even get 4 percent of the votes from DEMOCRATS in the primary).

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/03/thoughts-from-the-ammo-line-466.php

2 Likes

Well…what is wrong with US here at TAC Forum?! Was it a different upbringing that let us think as men think? Are we just non-conformists? Should we identify as males?

Were the women here Tomboys, as I was? Did you have intelligent parents? Were you allowed to become an original person?

Just wondering why the women on here are not like those in the Gynocracy…

Not to say that we are all the same, but obviously there is something different. Is it because we are atheist women, which is a select group? Or conservative atheist women, which is an even more select group? Of oddballs, outcasts, misfits and in general rockers-of -the-boat?

:upside_down_face:

4 Likes

OMG! This is priceless from Ammo Grrrll! May I laugh?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Another case of the left proving their critics right.
Hiring people - especially to major positions of power - simply on the basis of their race and/or gender (and of course, the “correct” ideology) - is a recipe for disaster.
In a sane world, they’d be so embarrassed about it, they’d admit the failure of it, and change their policies. But not in the lunatic, evil clown world of the left. They fail on purpose to destroy the system.

2 Likes

Useful Idiots! Suicidal C-words, which I love because it is so perfect and does not imply that ones mother was a b-word or an unmarried woman with child.

At least…maybe…they are not having children due to climate change hysteria.

3 Likes

Most journalists - so designated inaccurately - are now women.

The US military seems to consist mainly of women, real or pretend.

Innumerable corporations have women CEOs.

Thousands of universities have women presidents, deans, and DEI-CRT-ESG officers on perpetual watch.

Where are the men of America? What are they doing? They can’t all be dressed in drag showing their genitals to little kids.

3 Likes

Dear gawdinheaven, what a picture you paint!

There are men, who still do the “grunt work” of America…so there are many of them. Of course, the “grunt work” is what keeps the civilization of America going.

2 Likes

Jeanne, what’s the Ammo Grrrll connection? I only see mentioned Heather Mac_Donald at City Journal as author. Unfortunately, this Easter morning finds the links to City Journal inoperative. You can only get to the City Journal home/title page via the website of its sponsoring organization, Manhattan Institute. It’s interesting that City Journal lists only one lady among its “CJ Leadership”. Heather Mac Donald is not that lady, though she is a regular writer at CJ.

2 Likes

In New Orleans, they call Mayor Cantrell “Latoya the Destroya”. She recently barely escaped a recall. I live in a suburb five miles outside the city limits.

4 Likes

I saw a meme that showed how the U.S. is 3rd in murders throughout the world, but if you take out 5 of its cities (New Orleans being one of them) it goes down to being 189 out of 193.

4 Likes

So men are now the proletariat, the workers. And women rule (badly).

3 Likes

Well, one thing about it - with women (both real and pretend) in charge, the “counter-revolution” may not be too hard for the real men left to fight it.

2 Likes

A good point.

But will anyone fight the tyrants? So far even mild opposition to the junta - aka the Biden administration and/or the Deep State - has not been tried.

3 Likes

Will anyone fight - I doubt it. I was mostly joking.
There are some fighting the corrupt system, but I suspect it’s too far gone already to fix.
We the people outnumber the government, but too many of us are asleep, dumbed down, duped into trusting them, or completely brainwashed into the lunacy. And soon to be outnumbered ourselves by the 3rd world hordes flooding across our borders.

1 Like

The link I clicked on goes to a post from Ammogrrrl

Ammo Grrrll knows WHY LOSIN’ LOSER LORI LIGHTFOOT LOST. She writes:

Well, we won’t have Losin’ Loser Lori Lightfoot to kick around anymore. Losin’ Lori LOST! If she had unfortunately taken a tumble and broken a hip when she was dancin’ in the street in a carefree celebration of her unmatched record on crime, she could have checked every single box in the Entitlement Olympics – disabled lesbian black woman!

3 Likes

I am merely making the point that men are needed. Not to say that women don’t do grunt work, also. But, no…men are not all dancing in drag.

1 Like

Jeanne, I exaggerate to make a point. With drily humorous comment. It is a way of soothing one’s own bitterness over what is happening.

And I really do not see men (or women) effectively fighting the minority of appalling ideologues who are destroying this country. Do you?

1 Like