Gynocracy Kills Intellectual Life

And a very good magazine it is. Rare these days. Maybe it is good because it is run by men?

2 Likes

One in seven of “CJ Leadership” is female. Six of the forty listed contributors are women. So, 14.28% and 15.00% in both counts. Just sayin’… :relaxed:

1 Like

More items illustrating the silliness of women in the linked article:

As the number of women in higher education continues to rise, free speech on college campuses declines.

While men generally do not believe that it is appropriate to shout down speakers to try to prevent speech, women are very supportive of it.

Male faculty, compared to their female counterparts, are significantly more likely to say that the administration should defend a professor’s free speech rights after a controversy.

The national survey of 1,491 faculty at four-year colleges and universities, conducted in 2022, also found that significantly more female than male faculty favor “protecting” against “hate speech” even if this restricts speech not intended to be hateful.

1 Like

Sigh… once again proving the element of truth behind the stereotype that feminists, in all their efforts to dispel, have only made worse.

1 Like

“will anyone fight the tyrants? So far even mild opposition … has not been tried.” Any opposition will be declared “domestic terrorism” - especially opposition involving ballistic weapons. I think they would actually like to see a little of that - and may even stage some of it as a false flag op - as an excuse to justify massive crackdowns and confiscation of firearms – under a “state of emergency”.

2 Likes

So nothing can be done to save America?

2 Likes

I don’t know. We began losing our herd immunity to communism around 55 years ago. If you don’t have a regime that’s actively anti-communist, you get that disease. Robert Conquest said something similar about institutions that are not actively anti-communist. “Any organization not explicitly right-wing sooner or later becomes left-wing” (in his Three Laws of Politics). Eventually we imported a rogue immune system with the election of Barry HO. I liken it to a bone marrow transplant gone bad, where the donor’s bone marrow (and its attendant immune system) turns against the patient and attacks his organs as foreign bodies. (The analogy is that each new president is a kind of immune system transplant - a new commander-in-chief as head of the national defense and the chief executor of its laws, etc.) When that happens, it’s called Graft Versus Host Disease (transplant versus patient), and if not contained and rolled back, it will be deadly to the transplant patient. The Trump administration was our attempt at containment, but a roll-back is now even more necessary than before.

Radio talk-show host Michael Berry (broadcasting from Houston in morning and afternoon shows) had this to say on 22 March a few weeks ago…

You know, It does not give me joy to say this. But what they are doing to Donald Trump is going to absolutely tear this country apart. And it won’t be enough that Trump simply beat the charges, win the nomination, get re-elected. What they are doing is creating the environment for a Republican who will come after Trump who will be a strong man. And nobody, even Republicans will not understand, how it won’t matter what he does wrong, what he fails to do, how petty he is. Because he will be the one promising revenge on the other party. And I will cheer him loudly. I will hope there is teeth gnashing and lamentations. I want to see the democrats reel. I want to see them suffer the way we’ve had to suffer, watching through covid, watching what they’ve done to Trump. Watching the raid on Mar-a-Lago.

Eighteen days earlier in March, Trump said something similar at CPAC on Saturday 4 March 2023…

And if you put me back in the White House, their reign is over. Their reign will be over. And they know it. And America will be a free nation once again. We’re not a free nation right now. We don’t have free press. We don’t have free anything. [other constitutional rights, etc.] In 2016, I declared, “I am your voice”. Today, I add: I am your warrior. I am your justice. And for those who have been wronged and betrayed: I am your retribution. I am your retribution. [applause] Not gonna let this happen. Not gonna let it happen. I will totally obliterate the deep state. I will fire… [wild applause and crowd chanting “USA”] I will fire the unelected bureaucrats and shadow forces who have weaponized our justice system like it has never been weaponized before. It’s sick. These are sick people. I will put the people back in charge of this country again. The people will be back in charge of our country.

We have to consider: What would an effective anti-communist movement look like?

It wouldn’t be the mentality of the pom-pom girls and boys who whoop and cheer at conventions and conferences when the TV camera is turned on them… or the conservative Christians who “pray and fast” to get God’s attention for deliverance. (Stalwart anti-communist Barry Goldwater gave us an unheeded warning about them back in September 1981.) At this point, it becomes unclear what it would look like or how it could be organized. I think it’s going to have to be improvised on short terms and locally, county- or state-wide at first because most all of the forces are correlated against us. A regenerated and more militant and manly Republican party would help, but I don’t see it happening anytime soon. Ronna Romney McDaniel is a disaster. (Look at her maiden name. What does that tell you about the RNC?) We also seem to have a lot of office holders who, if not actually democrat moles, might as well be.

2 Likes

Thank you for that, Zerothruster!

Yes, a “more militant and manly Republican party would help”. Trump would be its obvious leader. We know the names of the few - in Congress and out of it - who qualify to be members of it. But the rest would have to come out of the vast masses of Trump supporters, not out of the congressional party or the governments of the individual states.

There is such a thing as justified revenge - as described in your report of Michael Berry’s broadcast and Trump’s great CPAC speech.

The Founders could not possibly have imagined that the character of the nation they created would change to become as disastrously different as it has in less that 250 years. The highly intelligent polity they designed, a brilliant model for the whole human race, is fiercely rejected by about half the population now. A savage, lewd, criminal half.

There are now two nations, incompatible and inimical, living unhappily together in these United States.

2 Likes

We are starting to see some support on various issues come over from the more rational members or (hopefully) future-former members of the left. People like Tim Pool in his podcast Timcast; the couple late of Evergreen College Bret Weinstein and Heather Heying (DarkHorse podcasts); Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Naomi Wolf getting red-pilled from their shock at the covid hoax and the way government used it to take control of everyday lives. (Dr. Wolf describes the way a mundane fact can be hyped into a hoax - true but FALSE. That has been my position on covid from near the beginning.) And those particular people to a person are in full support of bringing the treacherous criminals in government to justice. I would hope that’s a good sign of the way the dynamic of red-pilling will play out with others who wake up to what’s actually been going on and the dangers that we face because of it. But how much more shocking evidence will people need to make them understand that our government is at war against us? - the Graft Versus Host Disease I made the analogy to - or as I also call it, Warfare by Government Capture. (There’s also a similar term I’ve heard called “Elite Capture” that the Chinese have been exploiting.) (I worked in the support staff of a bone-marrow transplant unit at Tulane back in 1998, when I got accustomed to making immunological analogies.)

2 Likes

It’s a vivid analogy, and it works.

How will education be restored when the public schools and the universities are dedicated to teaching DEI, CRT, RSG, Transgenderism Is Good, White People are Everlasting Oppressors and Black People are Everlasting Victims, etc. - to sum up, endless BS?

How will the media be returned to reporting what actually happens instead of perpetually propagandizing for the Left?

Those are two of the burning questions. There are many more. You know them all.

Unfortunately, a few influential people coming over from the Left can’t help us much.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting these, Zerothruster. We know that it is not only Democrats in the Deep State, and accepting that will take us a long way to ridding the GOP of rotten and worm-infested apples.

I agree also with the idea that a “strong man” may take us too far, and that returning to a Constitutional Republic is what is truly needed. I think that was implied in both quotes.

3 Likes

I’m thinking the defections of those influential public figures are the tip of an iceberg - a sign of something larger going on after three years of government oppression. At some point, reasonable liberals have to recognize the double standards of (in)justice being applied to censor and quash dissent. Trump’s MAGA movement might benefit by an infusion of mentally balanced liberals and moderate democrats (“Reagan Democrats”). That could also have the effect of parrying the religious bias from the Christian activists in the forefront of the movement. Even some mentally unbalanced on the left are rebelling. Ana Kasparian on The Young Turks a few days ago had a potty-mouthed melt-down about Gavin Newsom’s obsession with electrifying every vehicle, stove, water heater, clothes dryer, central heat, etc.

How would Newsom electrify a natural gas-powered standby home generator for when the electrical grid goes down? How does he generate enough electricity to keep the grid energized without burning fossil fuels? … especially since the environmentalists oppose atomic energy (because they don’t want us to have any energy, period). But those pertinent questions didn’t seem to concern Miss Kasparian in her rant, linked here…

2 Likes

It has often been said that a conservative is an erstwhile leftist who has been hit on the head.

Seems it is true, at least sometimes.

1 Like

You have a talent for patience, Zerothruster - being able deliberately to watch lefty TV.

Well, maybe when all their policies hit all the lefties on the head hard enough, we’ll have a chance of seeing sane government return.

1 Like

You may be right that these defections are a symptom of a trend among the “Democrats”.

It would be good if it is so.

But I think they have gone too far, to the point of no return and beyond. The economy is wrecked. Law has been disregarded or misused. Generations have been indoctrinated and left semi-literate at best. America has been weakened. The dykes that protected civilization have been blown up and the seas of chaos are flooding over us.

Post Script: That raging woman who has seen the light - perforce - about the folly of planning to electrify everything, still believes in global warming as a Bad Thing.

2 Likes

A pestilence has been spread among us that will never go away.

Our borders have been erased and the muddled masses are crowding in.

Our military is preoccupied with learning new pronouns, transgendering, designing new uniforms for pregnant men. What will happen if they’re called upon to fight?

Perhaps “transhumanism”, AI, Robotics, lobotomies and euthanasia will bring us much needed relief. And that’s a cry of despair.

2 Likes

The day is coming when good men are going to have to do bad things - Sam Elliot cowboy

2 Likes