Five Global Elections Set to Rock the World in 2022

Well, a blind man could see that coming.
They did it to Trump, too. It’s so obvious, their ridiculous excuses for it…

2 Likes
3 Likes

That’s great! Hope he’s the real thing.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I hope we can get a conservative elected for him to partner with. Otherwise he’ll be wasting his time trying to advance real democracy with a leftist.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Yes, funny how that works. The “anti-fascists” who love to parade around accusing the right of hate crimes and extremism are the ones who engage in all the violence.
But their violence isn’t hateful or extreme! Even though they burn, loot, and murder, they are “mostly peaceful”…

3 Likes
1 Like

(Repeated from another topic)

WHY HAS PUTIN INVADED UKRAINE?

It cannot be because he feared Ukraine would join NATO and so bring NATO right up to Russia’s border. Because, if he annexes Ukraine to Russia, he will be bringing NATO-member Poland right up to Russia’s border.

Besides which, he already has NATO-members Estonia, Latvia and Turkey right on Russia’s borders. (A sea border in Turkey’s case.)

So I ask - not expecting anyone to know the answer - WHY HAS PUTIN INVADED UKRAINE?

1 Like

Good point! That makes his demand seem quite pointless.
And why would Zelensky even have a problem with that demand, anyway, when NATO has already rejected his request to join?
None of it makes any sense.

1 Like
2 Likes

I vote for Zemmour!

2 Likes
1 Like

Its nice to know that at least 66% of French people still have some common sense.

1 Like
1 Like

Somehow I can’t imagine Zemmour actually being allowed to win. Not against Macron, a WEF puppet!
Not now, when the puppetmasters are so close to reaching their goal - the destruction of France…

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

The necessity for the existence of the Jewish State is as evident as ever.

2 Likes

The necessity for the existence of about 50 Jewish states (instead of Muslim ones) is more evident than ever!

2 Likes