Five Global Elections Set to Rock the World in 2022

2 Likes

Anti-China “sentiment” is a desirable thing. But it’s not just a sentiment. It’s an accurate objective judgment.

2 Likes
1 Like

Great! I hope the endorsement helps.
And if Trump makes it back into office, I hope he takes as strong of a stance on immigration as Zemmour seems to be planning to.
He was headed in the right direction, but we need to go even further.

2 Likes
1 Like

I don’t know anything about South Korean politics.

What is the significance of this report?

2 Likes

I’m not sure either, maybe to get young people interested in politics.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Ha! Fact checking! Yes, I’m sure

2 Likes

Another fact-checking service? How many do they need? Don’t they already eliminate all facts and opinion FB doesn’t like?

2 Likes
3 Likes

Deargawdinheaven!

"The anxiety, social phobia and severed relationships that people with hair loss suffer from are directly connected to the quality of life, and with the discriminatory attention they receive in everyday life, (hair loss) cannot be regarded as a personal matter,”

I love my nearly bald husband and son, who don’t think less of themselves due to male-patterned baldness, tried the typical treatments early on (Virgil was part of the testing for Rogaine) and finally settled to their balding selves in different manners. I mean they saw their grandfathers and fathers, so it was no surprise.

I think much more important is female libido loss, and if he could put public health funding toward that
well, just imagine if all the women supporting that being paid for with public monies would vote accordingly.

Oh, I forgot, it’s female, not male libido. Silly me. Nobody cares about that.

2 Likes

Good for him. No wonder Trump supports his candidacy.

2 Likes

Normalcy bias at work again.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Wikipedia is becoming ever more partisan. It is now a thing of the Left. It is not to be trusted.

3 Likes

Right - they’ve already smeared the former founder of Wikipedia for coming out and saying that it has been taken over by leftists.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Good news! They should run as a team.

1 Like
2 Likes