Covid-19 Did Come From The Chinese Lab

5 Likes

Yes, reports of this evidence are all over the place, and of Faucis involvement in it, funding of it, and profiting from it. When is he, and all the rest of the liars, going to be held accountable for this?

6 Likes

NEVER! “2nd Dark Age” has started since many many years ago. When someone assassinated Pres.JFK and no one was responsible. When someone mislead American Army in Vietnam and everything was finished without any reason. When someone rubbed the 2020 election and everyone came back to their homes. When …

4 Likes

Yes, when you look at all these events of the past decades, and their outcomes, you can definitely see a pattern there.

4 Likes

Wow, maybe the tide will turn! I just saw that a conservative anti lockdown guy has been elected as the premier of New South Wales!

5 Likes

Hi Fiangol. I don’t know how my avatar transferred over from TAC Blog, but how did you get your new one? No doubt some of the initial only members would like to fancy it up.

Jeanne - the choice is made by disembodied forces, way above administrator’s control.

1 Like

Dear Jeanne, You must click your icon of your avatar in right and up your monitor.Untitled

Then you click the first icon name preferencesUntitled

Again in the menu that opens down you click preferences and enter your profile page.
After that you can find your Profile Picture and you can change it by uploading your desirable photo.Untitled

3 Likes

Haha! I knew there had to be a way!

“the choice is made by disembodied forces, way above administrator’s control” my Aunt Fanny!

Fiangol, I have had my old AOL avatar for decades. It is me forever…or until some “disembodied force” takes away my choice. It is tiny or I would have had in on FB.

Thanks, Pezhman…I thought it was you. I thought Fiangol was a TLOTR’s sort of Elven name. LOL. Silly me…

3 Likes
  • And by Fiangol!
3 Likes

Pardon me but I couldn’t understand your words? Aunt Fanny? AOL? TLOTR?

3 Likes

Fiangol, I didn’t understand either. And now Jeanne has gone away on a vacation, so we’ll have to wait for an answer.

1 Like

Thanks God! I thought she went for vaccination (enough of that we face the damn word of “Vaccination” I read the word vacation vaccination!!). Shame on medias.

3 Likes

I got the Aunt Fanny part, but not any of the rest.

2 Likes

Hahaha! My Aunt Fanny…euphemism for “my ass.” AOL, an ancient email service, American On Line. TLOTR…oh come on…The Lord Of The Rings, of course.

Not gone yet, dear Jillian. Vacation, yes…cruising. We are all fully vaccinated here on our farm (except for the children) and the protocols for the cruise lines call for fully vaccinated, masked, and they are cruising at 60% capacity.

We got vaccinated, because we wanted to be protected from serious illness or death, we have immunocompromised immediate family members, we have a public school teacher, two nursing home workers, two brewers (opening October 20th finally!) and Virgil and me.

That was the choice we made. No apologies for our choice. I know how TAC Forum members feel and that is the choice of each of you.

In case you want to read the protocols set by the CDC, protocols which are allowing the cruise lines to try to save their businesses, here is the link:

Hugs all around, just because…

4 Likes

Hope you have a great time on your cruise!

4 Likes

I hope you have a lot of fun. Fiangol was name of a small village in the north of Iran(Gilan) and it’s my family name.

4 Likes

Thanks. Fun is sleep, rest, doing nothing, eating good food that I didn’t cook, more sleep, watching a show or two, reading, shopping a bit for the grands, and doing nothing…and all out of phone contact, except for emergencies. It is the only way we can totally disconnect and actually rest up. We work just about every day of the year, with a rare day or two when we don’t…maybe. Self-employed.

4 Likes

the Microbe That Killed Millions of People

I remain sceptical about that. Look at this graph of influenza cases in 2020, notice anything odd about the last winter?

https://dailysceptic.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Screenshot-2021-10-08-at-09.23.54-1024x591.png

Source:

Flu Deaths Could Hit 60,000 this Winter Due to Lockdowns

2 Likes

The chart is issued by the WHO.

That fact alone means that it is NOT to be trusted, Chauncey.

Nothing the UN does should ever be trusted. It is the big lie factory. Its agencies are its chain of lesser lie factories.

The fascist Left needs an overwhelming existential threat to force the world’s obedience to it. It’s still persevering with the global warming nonsense, but succeeding better with its Covid scare. One way everyone can start a Resistance Movement is to go back to living normal life.

4 Likes