Covid-19 Did Come From The Chinese Lab

In Iran most of the shameless physicians who serve mullas,count all patients with similar symptoms to Corona (like Flu,Bronchitis,Respiratory Diseases,Pulmonary Mulfunctions and…) as Corona cases. Because they earn an extra money for each Corona cases. On the other side regime make use of these statistic for spreading panic among people to avoid them from any demonstration.

5 Likes

Deleted Post. Sorry by the inconvenient.

5 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

No, Wagner. I want all the scummy snoops in the world to read our blog and this Forum. Every day.

If anyone’s afraid, they should stop posting now.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Dear Wagner, I am not in any threat because I don’t live in Iran, also even if I were in Iran, mullas and puppets did not seek English sites for their oppositions. You are right and I dislike my current avatar. Then I change it to my “Official” photo. THX

3 Likes

1 Like

That was my point, I don’t think we can trust the chart. As Fiangol and Wagner are saying I believe at least some of those influenza cases have been re-classified as COVID-19. The official claim is that influenza has been displaced by the more aggressive sars-cov-2, but as I keep pointing out the age adjusted death rate has been no higher than all the years before 2008, so it certainly doesn’t seem to be nearly as aggressive as they are claiming. Another claim is being made that the lockdowns have reduced influenza cases, but as many influenza deaths are among the very elderly, and occur in hospitals and care homes, I somewhat doubt that the lockdowns had much effect on that.

What I’m reacting to here is the statement in the article that “millions have died”, which is exactly the same sort of fear-mongering propaganda that has been perpetrated to justify the lockdowns/jabbing/masks etc… It’s an entirely meaningless statement without context in any case, and comes from exactly the same sources.

Technically though I think the UN is just compiling data from national sources here, including the UK’s ONS, and these sources are all now clearly compromised and promoting misinformation. The one statistic I think we can still rely on is the overall all causes death rate, as this is a lot harder to falsify than “cases of COVID-19”.

3 Likes

Create your group, Wagner. You can promote it here.

1 Like

1 Like