Chuckling at Kackling Kamala

Quote:
If Biden should resign the presidency—the logical step once it is determined he is too old to be the nominee—then [Kamala] Harris presents two massive practical problems. She’s a terrible manager, widely hated by her staff (all Democrats) in every job she’s ever held, and she’s a terrible candidate, raging against her campaign staff when things go wrong. She’s always had huge staff turnover in every job she’s ever held, a clear red flag for a defective human being. But if she becomes president and presumptive nominee in the next few weeks, she will have to ramp up as both president and as the nominee for election. Either would be a huge challenge by itself, but to do both at once is clearly beyond the very limited capacities of Harris.

Read it all here. Expect to laugh. Not like Kamala, but at her. And at the Dems.
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/07/dems-facing-the-abyss-inside-the-abyss.php

3 Likes

Interesting that she’s known for “raging against her campaign staff”. I just recently read the same thing about Biden - that he’s bad tempered, and is constantly angry at his staff. Two peas in a pod!
What a pleasant place the White House must be!
Not surprising for either one, though.
It’s predictable behavior for stupid people with big egos - they project their incompetence - and the blame for it - onto everyone else.

One theory I heard today is that she becomes POTUS at Biden’s imminent resignation, and then appoints Hillary as her VP candidate for the November election (but not necessarily to be sworn in as VP before January 20th). That seems like a suicide contract she signs off on - the only payoff being she becomes, but very briefly, the first female and second ‘black’ POTUS. :relaxed:

1 Like

Yes, that would be suicidal! For her and the entire country. The Ticket from Hell…

1 Like

Zerothruster, Hillary will never go through the ordeal of campaigning only to arrive at the bitter disappointment of failing again.

Biden may be compelled to give up his candidacy, but he will continue his term of presidency to the last second prescribed by the constitution.

Of course if he gets so demented that he can’t even utter a lie, or if he suddenly dies by known or unknown cause, we will have the absurdity of a Kamala presidency. The hysterical interlude will be known on this forum as the Kackle Months. Or Weeks. Or Days. Or Hours. Or Minutes.

2 Likes

So let me get this straight.

1. Biden resigns
  2. Kamala becomes President
  3. Kamala picks Hillary as Vice-President.
  4. Kamala dies.
  5. Hillary becomes President.

Anyone else see the joke yet?

Fuck Hillary and the Kamala she rode in on!

2 Likes

Well … er …um … no, but let’s all have a good laugh anyway.

1 Like

For an explanation go here:

2 Likes

Yes, I’m sure it was a “spellbinding stemwinder”!
Ha! And who’s idea was it to call it a “Big Boy” press conference? Maybe it was Jill’s - she treats him like one - “Good boy - you knew all the answers!”
How on earth did any of his handlers think this was going to help save his image?
It just added fuel to the giant dumpster fire they created, and like the dog, have been sitting in for the past four years, repeating, “this is fine!!!”

1 Like

Good joke! And with Hillary, that would be likely.

1 Like

Kamala yuk yuk?

No way. Not even democRATS are this stupid. Who else?

I’m thinking limousine racist phony Booker, similar slick image as limousine racist phony Obama, has a good shot. Bernie and Hillary? Yesterday’s news. Michelle “Culture of Corruption” Obama? Buried by slimy past.

Nobody beats Trump, unless Zuckerberg’s hundreds of millions again unleashes enough mules stuffing “absentee” ballots in democratically controlled districts to “win” another election.

2 Likes

I think he’s safe from Zuckerberg, clockp, because that particular billionaire has become an admirer of Trump. Actually, it seems quite a few of the Silicon Valley money-aristocrats have been won over by the Don’s courage under fire and leadership brilliance, as demonstrated by his ringing defiance of death at Butler and in his RNC speech.

And Elon Musk is funding Trump’s campaign lavishly.

3 Likes

Trump will save America - even the world? - “ahead of schedule and under budget”.

Perhaps Kamala will find her and Joe’s defeat achingly funny.

1 Like

Zuckerberg has flipped to Trump? I’ll believe it when I see it - if he actually shuts down the giant Democrat voter fraud operation he’s funding.

1 Like

I hope so, but I don’t trust Zuckerberg, Soros or the other billionaire armchair Leninists and Caligulas, who seem delighted to help the world burn for their own amusement.

2 Likes

I also hope that Trump doesn’t overplay his hand, he came close after the first amazing 20 minutes in his long-winded speech at the convention.

1 Like

I was riveted right through his speech. It seemed short to me.

I happen to know that Donald Trump created the universe.

3 Likes

My concern: the independents who barely engage brain for elections.

With their elementary school attention span, less is more. Trump’s first 20 minutes was simply riveting, the rest needed listening.

Trump my age, an old preppie like me. He would have been leader of my 6th form class.

2 Likes

I listened to the entire Trump/Biden debate, but I passed on the RNC speeches, including Trump’s.
(You’ve heard one, you’ve heard em all)
But, of course, I’m already sold on the product!
Now I hope they use the rest of their funds on

1. Security for Trump, and
  2. Preventing election fraud.
2 Likes

My theory is that her word salads are seasoned and garnished with roasted hemp. Her father’s background is Jamaican, where some of the finest is grown. Those salads sound like they spring from the very soil of her father’s homeland.

By the way, her father Donald J. Harris (yes, Donald J.), a Marxian economist, had some critical things to say about his daughter’s admission that she had smoked marijuana

In Politico Feb. 20, 2019…

Kamala Harris made headlines last week when she joked in a radio interview that of course she smoked marijuana in her younger years: “Half my family’s from Jamaica. Are you kidding me?”

But the crack didn’t go over well with at least one Jamaican: Donald J. Harris, her father.

The elder Harris sent an unsolicited statement to Kingston-based Jamaica Global Online, for which the emeritus professor of economics at Stanford University wrote a recent essay on his family’s history.

“My dear departed grandmothers (whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics,” he wrote.

“Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty,” he added.

Kamala Harris shamed by Jamaican father over pot-smoking joke - POLITICO

3 Likes