Anti-Covid Injections: Death by Government Mandate

Sooner or later, anti-Covid “vaccinations” kill you.

Covid itself is far less likely to do you lethal harm.

Mark Steyn and the witnesses he calls prove it in this hour-long video. (I seldom post a long video, but the importance of this one cannot be exaggerated.)

3 Likes

They are not really vaccinations. They are injections of lethal substances into you body.

3 Likes

And Steyn should know - he’s vaccinated and already had two heart attacks.

1 Like

I have just finished “Rise of the Fourth Reich” by Steve Daece and Daniel Horowitz. I had to read it in stages, as the material is upsetting. The authors only put in enough of their evidence to complete the book as a series of testimonies, because they didn’t want to devastate their readers with all the evidence that they have gone through. It is a valuable read, if you want to have a collection of the evidence for what the authors reason is a Nuremberg-style trial, because that is what has been done…and done for decades…and done deliberately for the reasons They have been discussing for a long time and right in front of us.

I didn’t know that Steyn had two heart attacks since his injections. So sorry for that. I have little idea what my family’s health future holds. So far, so good. Fingers crossed.

3 Likes

For what it’s worth, Dr. Peter McCullough has been on the front lines of covid contrariness, so I deem him fairly trustworthy. He is promoting this product as a means of detoxing from the vaccine. The main ingredient is nattokinase, an enzyme. (I have not taken the vax, so I haven’t used it, though it might have benefits other than apply to the vaccine.)

2 Likes

President Trump really needs to stop bragging about Operation Warp Speed and safety or efficacy of the vaccines, as he has done from time to time, even in the last few months. His intentions were noble, but he misplaced his trust in deep state swamp so-called ‘public health’ bureaucrats. He should have sought second opinions from outside the establishment on day 1. Hindsight is 20/20, but his handling of the covid scare was his huge mistake. As it is, Meek Ponce was put in charge of the covid task force – and he’s also still claiming credit for its alleged success. Let HIM do that, Mr. President.

3 Likes

Thanks for the article, Zerothruster.

But I don’t think it is wise to self-prescribe medicines read about on the internet even if recommended by a reputable doctor. The plants are probably harmless, but the enzyme - you don’t know what it might do. Individuals react variously. For some it could be dangerous.

1 Like

I agree. Maybe I should have qualified it better than my “for what it’s worth”. So I didn’t mean to say, “you should try this”. I tried looking up something else I had heard Ed Dowd say on War Room about other possible detox remedies (not that they would necessarily have been more advisable) but I couldn’t find that episode. Still, it would be good to get better information about what people who have been vaccinated can do to protect themselves. I think I’ve already mentioned my first cousin’s vaccinated med student daughter who gave birth to her terribly deformed first child – missing half an arm and an entire leg. The probabilities are that the birth defect was around 44% due to the vax, when you figure in the stat that military family birth defects are up by 80%. I agree with Naomi Wolf’s claim that the vaccines are an intentional bioweapon. Anyone who wants to call me a conspiracy theorist is welcome to, and I will wear their charge as a badge of honor.

2 Likes

The THING was being developed as a bioweapon for sure. And the Wuhan lab is continuing to work on bioweapon projects, also for sure. American tax payers have been funding their own destruction.

And yes, it would be good if something could be found that reliably and safely protected the “anti-Covid vaccinated” from the delayed effects.

I cannot forget what you have told us about your cousin’s child.

Since military birth defects are up, they must be up in the general population too. How can we find out?

1 Like

Ed Dowd has written a book detailing the statistics of the astronomical rise in deaths and injuries recorded by insurance companies -
(“Cause Unknown”).
I’m willing to bet that the amount of miscarriages and children born with defects will rival that of the tragic “Thalidomide babies”.

2 Likes

Two videos:

In this one, Dr.Robert Malone endorses nattokinase as a detox treatment:

2 Likes

And this video is about a 500% rise in stillbirths as a result of the “anti-Covid vaccinations”. (Short of time? Go to 12.55 minutes.)

2 Likes

I haven’t watched the video yet, but how do you know Steyn was vaccinated? I’m very surprised.

1 Like

I read it, but don’t remember where. I think it may have been an article listed at Citizen Free Press, so it’d be hard to find again, as it was a few weeks ago. I’ll try to track it down.

He says he was. In the video.

2 Likes

Naomi Wolf also has done a lot of research and expose’ on the fertility and childbirth issue. (Your Epoch Times link goes to a site that is pay-walled.)

“… about 270 women got pregnant during the study. More than 230 of them were lost somehow to history. But of the 36 pregnant women whose outcomes were followed - 28 lost their babies. // The Volunteers found that a baby died after nursing from a vaccinated lactating mother, and was found to have had an inflamed liver. Many babies nursing from vaccinated mothers showed agitation, gastrointestinal distress, and failure to thrive (to grow), and were inconsolable. // I am hearing anecdotal reports of these symptoms in babies nursing from vaccinated mothers, now, from across the country.”

She also has a website…dailyclout.io

3 Likes

Thank you. I’m surprised and somewhat disappointed inasmuch as he argued against the vaccines ab initio.

4 Likes

Thank you, Zerothruster.

2 Likes

Steyn may have argued against the vaccines, but was for all practical purposes required to take it if he wanted to practice his profession, including traveling, etc.

2 Likes

Thanks. This is what I was looking for that I remembered Ed Dowd mentioning, which included intermittent fasting. These therapies were pictured in the Epoch Times interview with Malone and Balmakov. The FLCCC website has more details on the protocol.

I-Recover Post-Vaccine Treatment Protocol at FLCCC mentioned by Robert Malone in Facts Matter interview with Roman Balmakov

2 Likes