Anti-Covid Injections: Death by Government Mandate

Fair enough, I suppose. I refused the vaccine despite cajoling and shaming by my profession. I was unable to travel for three years and, indeed, I am still unable to enter the US.

4 Likes

Still unable to enter the U.S.! Wow.
But congress just passed a (bill, resolution?) saying the “covid emergency” is officially over.
I saw that Djovik can get in now - maybe you can, too! But better make it quick, before the next bio-weapon is released, initiating the next “emergency”…

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip, but it is my understanding that unvaccinated foreigners are still forbidden to enter the US by air. This is reportedly to change in May sometime

4 Likes

Right. They’ve undoubtedly scheduled it for May, because, by complete coincidence, they already have another “emergency” scheduled for May, also.

2 Likes

funeral director: “sudden very aggressive cancers” … vaccine as an “accelerant” for pathologies – The cancers could be a result of immune suppression by the vaccines.

3 Likes

Exactly. Isnt it interesting that Fauci followed the same pattern with AIDS? He suppressed all other remedies, and the one he pushed, and profited from, made it worse…

2 Likes