Another Pelosi Scandal

Uh…are you making this up? It is hard to tell what might actually be fact-based truth in the world anymore.

Might be true or you might be trying out for a gig with The Onion. Is that still around?

2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Lordhavemercy…

1 Like

Yes, whatever he was, it was not “MAGA” by any stretch of the imagination. But yes, Newsom will probably award him with a medal!

2 Likes

Which Lord?

2 Likes

I made up the Newsom bit.

3 Likes
3 Likes

He could be right, but who knows? In that city, anything’s possible - except for the story the leftists - from the media to the president - want to stick on it, so they can blame Trump for it.

2 Likes

“Cops say were at the property in the exclusive Pacific Heights neighborhood when they saw the suspect grapple with Pelosi, take the hammer and then hit him with it, causing severe head, arm and hand injuries.”

Sure they just happened to be in the neighborhood, glanced towards the Pelosi mansion, and saw through the walls that Paul Pelosi was being attacked …

Seems DePape’s pedophile spouse is a woman.

Look at the where the broken glass (?) lies – outside the French window where it is claimed by the cover-uppers that DePape entered the house. Someone bashed the window from the inside.

3 Likes

That article links to an archived article, but I found an unarchived version of it at Santa Monica Observer. It raises a lot of legit and some obvious questions, but it also mentions DePape’s participation in something called the Castro Nudist Protests. Not to be confused with Fidel, the Castro Nudists are named for The Castro neighborhood of San Francisco (as I’m sure you know), recognized as one of the first gay neighborhoods in the country, and a center of LGBT activism. I wonder if it was also associated with homosexual Beats like Allen Ginsberg.

https://www.smobserved.com/story/2022/10/29/news/the-awful-truth-paul-pelosi-was-drunk-again-and-in-a-dispute-with-a-male-prostitute-early-friday-morning/7191.html

2 Likes

Yes, his druggy nudist ex-wife who’s in prison for pedophilia told reporters that Depape has been mentally ill for awhile. Seems to run in the family…
I just pity their poor children.

2 Likes

One of their children, who is now grown up, says that she and her siblings were very badly abused.

2 Likes

The one I used before I became an atheist. I misspelled the word…should be lard.

2 Likes

It is doubtful that California’s child protective services will step in. That would be showing a lack of tolerance.

2 Likes

The children are now grown up, we learn. Were badly abused, one of them says.

1 Like

So who lives in the house the reporters and FBI showed up at, the children? Neither of the parents lived there - she’s in prison and he was apparently living in someones garage in another town.

The children have long since left wherever it was they grew up.

When you say another town, you mean not Berkeley where the hippie house and the bus are?

1 Like

The latest I read is that he’s been living in a friends garage in Richmond California for the last two years. (NY Post)
So I don’t know why the house in Berkeley is even in the picture, except as earlier history on him.

1 Like