Another Jan 6 video the mainstream media won’t show

4 Likes

That’s the noise the FBI makes. Our ears are getting attuned to it. We recognize it instantly. Never do what it says when it wears its MAGA hat!

3 Likes

Yes, there you go. And none of these FBI informants and agents who incited the violence have been arrested - only the dupes who took the bait.

3 Likes

Here’s a story of it on Revolver.news.

3 Likes

Talk about “dirty cops” - we have a dirty DOJ, CIA, FBI - the entire government, from Biden to Garland, all the way down. Working against its own people.

3 Likes

Here’s a discussion on the article in Bannon’s warroom.

3 Likes

And here’s a segment of it on Tucker Carlson.

3 Likes

He was obviously trying to get as many people to go into the capitol as he could, with no good explanation as to why.
Now we know why - they got arrested for it.
But not him. Sounds like a set-up to me…

3 Likes
2 Likes

Yes, it’s looking more and more damning of the FBI, which was predictable.
This should completely nullify all charges brought against the people jailed for Jan 6.
The FBI, all their operatives, and the jailer should be the ones in jail.

2 Likes
2 Likes

The entire thing is connected - from the first spying on the Trump campaign, to the dossier and Mueller investigation, impeachments, pandemic, lockdowns, rigged election, to this “insurrection” set up - all parts of the ongoing coup that is the biggest scandal in our history.

2 Likes

This is big, Donald Trump sharing the Revolver.news Ray Epps story.
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/news/news-jjmhhbw8pm0
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/news/news-v6geckqwcx0

1 Like

Good. This guy, and all the other FBI connected “provocateurs” need to be completely exposed.

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t really see why the committee’s bias would be reason to cancel the press conference, there must be some other reason. Maybe his lawyers warned him “anything you say can and will be used against you.” The air in that committee room is thick with the stench of treason.

3 Likes

I think your guess is right, Liz.

3 Likes