Another Jan 6 video the mainstream media won’t show

2 Likes

Well I’m glad they’re doing it, since Trump backed off of it.

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

That’s great that they did this - get this information about possible Fed involvement, Ray Epps, etc, out in the open, forcing into the light what the Jan.6 committee and media are trying to hide.
What is beginning to emerge in all of this, that is very damning to the FBI and Democrats, and a vindication of Trump, is that the violence actually benefitted the Democrats, not Trump.
If the rioting hadn’t happened, the objections to the votes would have taken place. But because of the disruption caused by it, when the electors reconvened, this didn’t take place, thereby ensuring Bidens win.
This is more evidence that the FBI, who had already colluded against Trump in the Russia investigation, also colluded on Jan.6 to prevent the voter fraud from being objected to, and Trump from being elected.

2 Likes

That’s an eye-opener. Makes good sense! Thanks, Liz.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Belated but very welcome.

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Stonewalling Senate about the provacateurs…
You don’t say!! What a shocker.
I hope somebody, somehow, will get to the bottom of this before the next election, but I’m not holding my breath…

2 Likes

By means of dirty plots which they need to conceal (but which will be revealed), they are still trying to save the country from … what?

From low inflation, low income tax, full employment, high wages, secure borders, energy independence, safer relations with foreign enemies, increased spending on the military, a more peaceful Middle East …

2 Likes

Yes, I think collectivism itself is a form of “mass formation psychosis”.

2 Likes
2 Likes

The whole situation was so chaotic, with people screaming and the windows being broken, it’s easy to see how Byrd felt threatened enough to shoot at Babbit as she climbed thru the window.
I don’t think she was trying to attack anyone, but he couldn’t have known that. So I can see how it happened, but shooting may still not have been justified. I wonder if they arrested the ones who were breaking the windows?

1 Like
2 Likes

Great interviews! Brought up alot of the history of FBI involvement in terrorist cases in the past.

2 Likes
2 Likes

It’s already come out that she had no drugs in her system except her prescribed medication.
Like the guy said, the police had become an unthinking mob, and here’s a good example of why women shouldn’t be in the police force.

2 Likes