You Cannot Be Serious!

This made me laugh when I remembered McEnroe’s famous catchphrase, “you cannot be serious”. Yes, COVID vaccination mandates are a joke, for lots of reasons.

Novak Djokovic’s US Covid vaccination ban branded ‘a joke’ by John McEnroe

4 Likes

Yes, how does our government expect to be taken seriously when they continue this ban on him, while allowing millions of unvaxxed, unvetted, illegal immigrants in every day?
On top of that, they’ve already changed their policy, declaring that the vaxxed and unvaxxed should be treated the same.
It just might cause one to suspect that “the right hand doesn’t know what the left hand is doing” in this clown show of incompetence and corruption.

4 Likes

Ohh, Nasty Nastase and John McEnroe…how they changed the gentlemanly sport of tennis. My father was beside himself when they ruined what used to be a polite game.

I see that John has not lost his “charm.”

4 Likes

Interesting how they’ve advanced from ruining tennis to ruining every sport now, with the disrespect for the flag, or forcing trannies into it.

4 Likes

This might explain a thing or two:

Links to this:

3 Likes

Well, that puts the CDC in a pickle!
They’re desperate to cover their a$$ and not lose the public trust (too late for that), but they can’t make Moderna mad! Oh dear…

3 Likes