Wreck in Ohio

Tucker Carlson talks about the train wreck at East Palestine:

Yes, good. Just one thing: everyone is NOT “doing their best”, as the video itself proves.

2 Likes

Yes, what’s going on here? That Mr. Butt. is an “incompetent narcissist”, not to mention leftist moron, is an obviois factor - just about everyone in this “administration” is. (In fact, if any aren’t, it’s totally by accident).
And yes, unless a disaster can be attributed to “climate change”, and benefit China (and therefore Biden) it’s not a disaster!
But I’m sure our trusty FBI is getting to the bottom of it - its only about the 50th item down on their list of priorities, number One being the all important task of protecting the public from the REAL domestic terrorists, Trump voters.

2 Likes

I find it very difficult to believe that Biden would not sign an executive order to allow the federal government to help these people, but apparently…

I had no idea that train derailment was a thing for terrorists and other unhinged people, either.

The village of Palestine has been chemically damaged and most likely the people with even minimal exposure will be affected by the damage as the years go by. Even when FEMA insists that the air and water quality is not over on the chemical content allowed by safety standards, the chemically damaged people, who are now chemically hypersensitive will continue to be harmed by exposure to small amounts of the toxins.

Toxins…they kill in large amounts and make life forms sick in small amounts. The more exposure and the more toxins, the sicker and sicker the life form gets…and the more sensitive they become. If your “bucket” gets filled to overflowing, your body is in serious trouble. Then it needs TLC in the form of avoidance, nutrition, exercise as able to sweat out the toxins (saunas are good), mineral and vitamin supplements…and avoidance, which I really can’t stress enough, because chemical hypersensitivity spreads from that one toxin to more toxins that are frequently in recycled air or on the person next to you, and life becomes very difficult. Hopefully, there is recovery, and life can get back to a form of normal for the chemically hypersensitive.

The best thing for each of them to do is to remove to a totally non-toxic dwelling (not an easy thing to find or do) as soon as they can, cut their losses and start to try to heal their bodies. Their houses and all their belongings are tainted by toxic exposure. Leave them behind and try to start over, taking their health as the top priority. For this, the feds may use my tax dollars.

Then they can stop the derailments in all ways possible. Again, I give them permission to use my tax dollars for this project. Nancy Pellosi does not need a park in her honor, nor does most of the crap in the Left’s list need to be funded.

This on the other hand, should be a priority. I had no idea that such derailments of toxins was happening so frequently.

2 Likes

Yes I was surprised to hear about such a high number of train derailments, too.
My guess is that they’re mostly attributable to corrupt government and railroad officials funneling money away from proper maintenance, cutting corners, etc, and hiring incompetent employees.
Plus now they’re hiring LESS people, but doubling the amounts of cars!
Not to be ruled out, though, is the possibility of deliberate sabotage by any number of enemies.
(Climate wackos, CCP, Muslims? Take your pick.)

2 Likes

IMO, this should be a capital offense

2 Likes

I strongly agree with you, Jeanne, that the deliberate derailing of a train should be treated as a capital offense!

2 Likes

President Donald J. Trump will visit East Palestine, Ohio next week, the site of an unfolding environmental disaster in the aftermath of the derailment of a train carrying hazardous chemicals.
He will meet with members of the community who are struggling with the fallout from the February 3 incident when the Norfolk Southern Railroad train derailed in the small town.
Residents have been faced with contaminated waters and toxic chemicals as a result of the decision to conduct a controlled burn of vinyl chloride gas that sent plumes of toxic fumes into the atmosphere.
Neither President Joe Biden nor Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg have yet made or scheduled a personal appearance.
“Great people who need help, NOW!” Trump wrote.

https://americanwirenews.com/trump-planning-to-visit-ohio-town-meet-with-community-in-the-wake-of-toxic-train-derailment/?utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Salesforce&utm_term=EMAIL&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_campaign=AW&

2 Likes

Hmmmm…wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that FEMA is now changing its tune!!

2 Likes

A good and great man, a good and great president:

“Former President Donald Trump visited East Palestine on Wednesday, where he delivered truckloads of bottled water following a train derailment earlier this month that left the small town in disarray.”

1 Like

The federal, state, and local governments, and the train company, are all pointing fingers at each other, trying to evade responsibility.
It was not a “controlled” burn. They allowed the toxic fumes into the atmosphere, and this will probably cause health problems, and environmental problems, for years to come. Why is the EPA, who are “nazis” about water regulations, AWOL on this?

1 Like

This may be what’s going on here - they’re now rolling out a form of medical digital ID for the residents. I also read that they did this before the derailment even happened. Looks like this town may be a “test group” for the next phase of control.

1 Like

Thanks, Liz. If you find out more about that, please let us know.

1 Like