Wokeness: The New Religion

Dr. James Lindsay in a discussion with Thomas Sheedy in a discussion about his involvement in the culture wars, the origins of wokeness, the postmodern pathogens that corrupt and corrode structures of power, his efforts in educating Americans on the dangers of critical Social Justice, and solutions as to how normal people can fight back.

2 Likes

Looks like alot of good info here. Thanks!

2 Likes

They are right to defend Dawkins on Islam. They are right to stand up against “grievance social justice”. They are right, of course, to be atheist. And for liberty! But I nonetheless find the “'Atheists for Liberty” rather tedious. I think it is because they see themselves as part of a "movement’.

I like the attack on the “gender” nonsense.

2 Likes

The New Statesman is a Lefty mag. And that’s a boring sort of giggly-female article!

2 Likes

I like the video. Good stuff in there. Although it is under the auspices of “Atheists for Liberty”.

Question: Should atheists support a movement for atheism?

2 Likes

As long as they don’t turn into another Atheism+ and remind themselves that Atheism is just a non-belief in God/gods and defend the legal right of people following what religion they want to as long as they aren’t forcing it on anybody.

2 Likes

Ayn Rand said something similar in this video.

2 Likes

This is a good video of Rand.

2 Likes