Why Are Our Hidden Masters Mutilating Our Children?

Those who speak out against this mutilation madness are the real brave ones, not those who are fawning over trans-humans forcing woke insanity upon children…and adults.

I feel…and I think that a shift is occurring, and woke insanity is being recognized for what it is.

2 Likes

May your be right about that, Jeanne! It’s devoutly to be wished.

2 Likes

Just things that I am hearing and school boards that are less woke in membership and county leaders that are fighting back if even that only takes the form of voting against state mandates and agree with school boards to grant “opt-outs” for parents.

And…this article.

2 Likes

Biden’s “transgendered” Secretary for Sexually Mutilating and Sterilizing Children emphasizes the financial rewards of performing the evil procedures.

Quote:
Rachel [formerly Richard] Levine, who is now assistant secretary for health in the Biden administration, discussed the potential revenue that could be generated by a gender clinic social worker who could advocate for child sex change procedures in emails with a pediatrician.
Levine said that, while surgical referrals might be limited to only mastectomies for minors, the position would still pay for itself.
Financial motives appear to play a major role in advocacy for cross-sex medical procedures; Johns Hopkins Medicine is lobbying Maryland to extend Medicaid coverage to transgender cosmetic procedures it offers, which could financially benefit the university hospital system.
A professional association of plastic surgeons has been fighting against state attempts to restrict child sex changes and pushing for enhanced insurance coverage of transgender procedures since at least 2017.
Levine also worked with LGBT activists to block legislation that would have barred state funding from paying for child sex changes.

2 Likes

What is WRONG with these people?!?!
I guess greedy, sociopathic scumbags have always been there, they just floated to the surface when Biden took over.

3 Likes