WHOse Virocracy

Quote:
It boggles the mind that our administration is playing into the hands of the CCP by participating in a deal currently being negotiated to give the World Health Organization (WHO) international hegemony [no, power- JB] over future pandemics—real or imagined.
A legally-binding World Health Organization “pandemic treaty” will give the organization the authority to control U.S. policies during a pandemic.
The WHO deal is a backdoor into global communism.

2 Likes

Should this deal come to pass, and They attempt to force compliance for anything They name a pandemic, I wonder how They will do that when They meet resistance?

There are a few measures, which come to mind, and the ESG insanity plays a role as does the Central Bank Digital Currency and the CCP-style control of citizens. Still, They have to enforce their rule upon Americans and other pain-in-the-butt freedom-minded people.

1 Like

They’ve already declared that such things as “climate change”, and “racism” are public health “emergencies”. I give them about 5 minutes, after we hand them this power, to declare one.
Then it will be time for lockdowns, shutting off bank accounts, and “social credit score” surveillance.

2 Likes

That has not proved difficult for the Left, for the “woke”, for BLM, for the pervert “communities”, for feminists, for the teachers’ unions, for BlackRock, for the universities, for the Democrat Party voted (apparently) into power by a majority of the American electorate.

2 Likes

Social credit score…that is what I couldn’t think of, Liz.

Here is the power of ESG upon banking institutions:

And then…from Fox News Twitter:

PNC Bank reopens Donald Trump Jr’s MxM News app account, blames ‘good faith error’

1 Like

Actually, I meant the WHO, not necessarily the governments of the world. Will they use UN forces to police whatever protocol is recommended by the WHO? Will the nations’ military be coerced into policing their own citizens?

They will declare the Second Amendment’s right to bear arms responsible for the crime pandemic. The First Amendment responsible for inspiring hate crimes and speech. And, of course lock-downs and forced vaccines and banned therapy in the case of an actual viral pandemic.

How many times will the other half of America be lulled into complying? I don’t think such stuff will go down well, if at all…not anymore, but you can think anything you want to about the state of American resistance. It is happening and people are aware of what has been lost and trampled upon by those, who still cling to the task of “fundamentally transforming the USA.”

1 Like