Who The Hell Is Dr John Campbell? Part 1

A retired nurse teacher and A and E nurse (according to his own About page on Youtube) has shot to fame in the United Kingdom since 2020. He has amassed a truly staggering number of followers on Youtube - 1.25 million and counting (even just since I started writing this post he has gained 30,000 more).

“Who The Hell Is Dr John Campbell? Part 1”

Some readers may be wondering why on earth I have written a post about this individual, but please bear with me because this story is raising a lot of important issues with regard to censorship on social media platforms and freedom of speech more generally.

2 Likes

Yes, hard to tell if he’s a government plant just deviating a little from the official line to look “authentic”, or the other way around - maybe he is dissenting, but not going too far for fear of being censored. Interesting.

2 Likes

I’m inclined to think he’s genuine, which is why I think it’s going to get interesting as more data emerges on jab effectiveness and safety. He’s talking to people who are questioning the effectiveness and safety as well, which means I think there’s quite a high chance that he will be forced to reconsider at some point.

2 Likes

I am wearing scepticals. (Nice coinage, Chauncey!). So I ask -

Apart from Dr. Campbell’s challenging opinion of Ivermectin, what is it about him that attracts so many fans?

3 Likes

:eyeglasses: Good question, I think it is possible that Youtube have been promoting his videos as being a source of the right sort of info on COVID-19 (that’s speculation but based on the fact that I kept seeing him popping up everywhere). If so I think they probably didn’t expect that he would start promoting Ivermectin though.

It’s not just that he’s talking about Ivermectin btw, the mere fact that he has recently interviewed someone describing serious adverse reactions to the jabs is also a deviation, I don’t believe there has been any significant coverage of such cases at all on the MSM, just the occasional casual mention of “low risk of myocarditis” in articles that I’ve seen so far anyway.

Here is the BBC claiming the jabs are safe for at risk children on the basis of a short term 2 week study of just 27 children, even then a number of this tiny group experienced various reactions, something the BBC article tries to make light of :

Also merely talking to the “bad guys spreading misinformation”, people like Dr Tess Lawrie and Dr Pierre Kory, is something of a deviation.

3 Likes

A short-term two week study on 27 children is supposed to reassure everyone! How lame.
Like the FDA guy admitting that we won’t know the side effects of the vaccine on children until we start giving it to them!! He might as well just say it - they’re using us and our children as guinea pigs, and they really don’t care about the consequences.

3 Likes