Who leads WHO?

1 Like

A communist, of COURSE!!!

Yes, of course

1 Like

This is interesting. Frontline News is owned by WBGH Educational Foundation, which is owned by the Bill and Melissa Gates Foundation.

Yes, Tedros is not a good guy and owes his appointment as chief of WHO to the Chinese communist regime. And yes, he is not a qualified medical doctor.

And all the agencies of the UN are as disgusting as their parent, the ultra-disgusting UN itself.

(Bad as Tedros is, the list of things in the article for which the author is blaming him hardly add up to a Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Castro type of record. Some of the accusations are more than a little far-fetched)

But what is going on here? American Lefties (Gates, PBS) versus the Chinese Communists? Why? If Gates and PBS had to put someone else in Tedros’s position, whom would they choose? Only another Lefty!

1 Like

That’s a really good question. You wouldn’t think there’d be a conflict between leftists. It could be a sign of a rivalry between the CCP and the Schwabians over who gets total control.

1 Like

This is news to me. I have always thought I received Frontline News because I support America’s FrontLine Doctors, s family. I’ll try and look into it.an organization of like minded physicians opposed to all the covid monstrosities. It is headed by Dr. Simone Gold who is a physician and a lawyer. She was imprisoned briefly for speaking at the January 6 demonstration. Hardly a fan of the Gates family.

1 Like

FRONTLINE was founded in 1983. It is produced by the WGBH Educational Foundation and based in Boston, Mass. WGBH is a public media organization, which first aired on television in 1955. It serves as the largest producer of PBS content for TV and the web.

Our Funders | FRONTLINE.

WBGH owned by Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation -

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/about/committed-grants/2003/04/opp20237

But maybe the Frontline News you get is different from FRONTLINE News.

1 Like

My source is America’s Frontline Doctors

They issue period news reports known as Frontline News. This cannot be related tp the Gates Foundation.

1 Like

You are right.

My apologies!

1 Like

Well, glad that’s cleared up - it makes more sense now! But still uncovered an interesting fact in the process - another propaganda front that Gates has his slimy tentacles into.

1 Like

Yes, WBGH (B and M Gates) support PBS.

PBS is consistently Left-slanted. It gets 15% of its revenue from taxpayers - ie. from the government.
It should get no government/taxpayer support at all.

But I should have known better than to imagine for one moment that Cogito would subscribe to a leftist publication!

1 Like

I think we can all breathe easier now!

2 Likes