Which is the Lesser of These Two Evils?

The Democrats now want to get rid of Joe Biden. But if they find a way to get him out of the presidency, Kamala Harris becomes president.

Do you think a Harris presidency would be worse than Biden’s or not as bad?

4 Likes

Business as usual surely?

2 Likes

As bad as she is, I doubt it would make much difference. They are both nothing more than puppets of other equally corrupt traitors pulling the strings behind the scenes.

3 Likes

Yes, but think of how the rest of the world would react to her as US president. The Kamala would make America even more of a laughing stock.

She would cackle and the world would guffaw.

Just imagine that cackle sounding round the globe every day for two years or more!

3 Likes

Yes, it would be horrible! But Joe is becoming mentally incapacitated faster than they anticipated, I think.

3 Likes

He’s mentally incapacitated and she’s mentally retarded. So it’s “six of one and half-a-dozen of the other”, shall we say?

3 Likes

Yes. Both are, in their own way, such an embarrassment, it wouldn’t make much difference!
And besides, when you’re being driven off a cliff by both of them, does it matter which one is worse?

3 Likes

And, after Kackling Kaamie comes the mummy, Pelosi. How far down the list do we have to go to get a person that is semi-sane and semi-intelligent and not an America hater?

Who is the “designated survivor” that nobody knows, but who may be a decent president? Not that I am suggesting a coup or a bomb or anthrax…

It is ONLY two years. Surely, we can make it through two more years…right? Don’t answer that, please. I want to sleep tonight.

3 Likes

Right, best not to think about it! But I don’t think there is anyone in the line of succession that would even fit the description of “decent” or “competent”.

3 Likes