What is Biden Doing for China?

What is he bribed to do?

Quote:
The Biden family has done five deals in China totaling some $31 million arranged by individuals with direct ties to Chinese intelligence — some reaching the very top of China’s spy agency. …
Filing SARs [Suspicious Activity Reports] is a difficult and time-consuming process. The fact that 150 of them were filed on the Bidens is truly extraordinary. Clearly the banks were not fooled by the shell companies and dividing the payments into smaller amounts.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/05/a-compromised-president.php

What did the Bidens agree to do for $31M? It couldn’t have been for mere “access” to a Vice President. So what is “President” Joe Biden doing for Communist China?

Impoverishing the United States?

1 Like

Quote:
In a tense exchange with the press today, President Biden defended himself against charges of corruption and bribery, claiming that a recent $10 million payment to his cat Willow is “totally legitimate” and there’s nothing weird about it at all.
“Listen, folks, it’s none of my business what deals my cat is making around the world. I know nothing about it,” said the President. “Willow is the smartest cat I know, and it doesn’t surprise me to hear that he provided a totally real and legitimate and non-corrupt service to the Romanian government in exchange for millions of dollars which I’m sure was fully deserved and that I’ve never seen. I’m not corrupt. Do you think I’d be President if I was corrupt? Come on, man!”
Sources say the White House press pool let out a collective sigh of relief, happy that their concerns were so decisively laid to rest. “When the President says he did nothing wrong, you have to believe him,” said recent Georgetown grad and White House Correspondent Krissy Persimmons. “That’s just science.”

1 Like

Yes, the destructive policies that Biden promotes are beneficial to China. The “green” deals, the cutting of energy sources, etc. Letting them control our manufacturing, and allowing them to buy up land and take control of companies here.
He wrote an article (I think it was while he was VP)
titled, “China’s Rise Is Not our Demise”.
He removed Trump’s tarriffs on them.
Who knows what else, but I wouldn’t put anything past him. It’s so blatant that I actually thought the joke about his cat was real, until i read the source!

1 Like