What if Russia Made Nuclear War on NATO?

The report you link to, Fiangol, is behind a paywall, so inaccessible unless the reader subscribes to Fortune.

However, it is from 2018. It might now be outdated.

2 Likes

You are right, but I think Musk has plenty of investment in China and he is not reliable. He helped bitcoin by buying 1.5 Billion $ bitcoin and all of us know that the bitcoin is another tool of Chinese communists to destroy Dollar. This is from Nikkei Asia 23 June 2023:

Bill Gates, Elon Musk and more flock to China despite U.S. rift - Nikkei Asia.
Around 40% of Tesla’s output capacity is located at its Shanghai plant.

Musk told Chinese Foreign Minister Qin Gang that Tesla “is opposed to decoupling and cutting off supply chains, and is ready to continuously expand business in China,” according to a release by the Chinese Foreign Ministry.

2 Likes

If Putin attacked Ukraine with nuclear weapons, NATO would have to respond with nuclear weapons. I agree with you that Putin’s threats to “go nuclear” are fake. He will not take that risk.

I think he does have nuclear weapons, but in what condition? Are they maintained? (We learned from defectors that the Russian airforce was in no condition to fight a hot war back in the Soviet days. The ill-treated, ill-fed crews used to drink the antifreeze needed to protect the engines. Apart from which, Russian planes were never reliable, always badly maintained.)

I also agree with you about Trump. I think it is very likely that if he comes to power again, Putin will soon stop his offensive against Ukraine.

2 Likes

I do not like Musk’s ventures in China.

He is not always right in his judgments.

But he is powerful.

2 Likes

Excellent, I hope so.

2 Likes