What effect is this having on these children?

What effect is this having on these children? I hesitate to call it organized child abuse, but it wouldn’t be unreasonable. Someone at Conservative Atheists facebook group posted this video…

( If the link doesn’t open for you (it’s a reel video in Facebook), it’s a video of hysterically crying young children, mostly girls, at some kind of Pentacostal gathering, laying hands on a young boy while ‘speaking in tongues’ “lalalala” etc. A few adults are looking on the crowd of kids. )

(1) Facebook

1 Like

Page unavailable. Maybe only a temporary hitch. I’ll try again later.

1 Like

I couldn’t see it, either. Whatever it is, if it’s trans/drag queen crap involving children, it IS child abuse.

2 Likes

If the link doesn’t open for you (it’s a reel video in Facebook), it’s a video of hysterically crying young children, mostly girls, at some kind of Pentacostal gathering, laying hands on a young boy while ‘speaking in tongues’ “lalalala” etc. A few adults are looking on the crowd of kids.

2 Likes

I commented with an explanation and added it to the post. Sorry about that failure.

2 Likes

Liz, please see my addendum to the post explaining the content of the video. Sorry about that failure.

1 Like