Western University students protest vaccine mandate

4 Likes

Its ridiculous that there are any mandates still in place at all. Doesn’t anyone pay attention to what EVEN the CDC is now admitting, that there should be no difference made between vaxxed and unvaxxed???

4 Likes

Seems that if it has anything to do with education, the unions take control and insist that unvaccinated students are dangerous to educators.

Furthermore, I am offended that medical places are still pretending that masking is necessary. It wasn’t before Covid. According to the CDC, it shouldn’t be now.

Full disclosure; I am vaxxed and boosted for a total of 3 shots. My back began itching the other night and now I will have to alter my shirts for the growing wings. :upside_down_face:

Seriously, however, we are a little concerned. Am I really the only one on this forum that took the vaccine?

3 Likes

I don’t know, but I didn’t get it.
If our votes don’t work this time, I’m fully expecting to be forced to in the future, though.

4 Likes

Well, Liz, one thing about the future; it is coming whether we like it or not. I hope we like it. If we don’t, I hope we can change it in the…future.

3 Likes

It’s a dubious term to begin with because many have, with reason, questioned whether these are actually vaccines at all. However I confirm my “unvaccinated” status I have had zero COVID-19 “vaccines”, and I will never submit to these COVID-19 jabs as I consider them completely unnecessary, ineffective, and furthermore containing some degree of risk, evidence mounts indicating there is some risk. There is an interesting question mark over the numbers “unvaccinated” as well, this is important.

4 Likes

Correction Yazmin already posted something on it, Prof Fenton says there is evidence the true number in the UK may be as high as 20%. This really matters because estimates of vaccine efficacy and safety etc. are based on these numbers apparently.

4 Likes

Yes, Chauncey, it is a shot vaguely like the influenza shot. I understand all the lies.

Even the CDC has stated that 95% of the US population has immunity from either the shots or from the virus.

We treat it like any other viral infection, now. School is starting soon…and the viral load will abound anew. Some of us may contract something, some illnesses may be minor, some may be major…what else is new?

So far, there appears to be nothing amiss with those that have gotten shots and boosters, and only my niece, who got Covid before it had been identified when it was in the UK, has long Covid, which is rather like the long illnesses from other viral infections. It sucks, but this too is not new.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Well, time to leave Western University and take your money elsewhere.

4 Likes

“Please, control us and the more we all suffer, the better we like it.”

Gawd help us…

4 Likes
4 Likes

Great to hear that they are fighting back!

4 Likes