Western Civilization Is Sliding Off a Cliff

We are the civilization that built the modern world. The world functions because of the world we built. But Western civilization is sliding off a cliff and most citizens of most Western nations are not even aware of it. I do not really know who is running the United States government at the moment. All we know is that the head of the executive branch is not really heading the executive branch. They bring him out once every few days, take him to an ice cream parlor with a 40 car motorcade. He manages to order the ice cream pretty competently. …

Google made an explicit announcement that they would put warnings [of ”false” information] on things that are factually accurate because, even though they are true, they do not think it is in society’s interest for people to be seeing it. Now you will be banned or deleted or blocked or silenced simply for disagreeing with the official version of events. For example, the Great Barrington declaration, which was written by three of the most prominent epidemiologists in the world from Harvard, Oxford, and I think it was Stanford. That was basically deleted from YouTube, banned from Facebook, simply because it contradicted the WHO, CDC official version of events. …

In what world did we suddenly wake up and find ourselves living in in which it is not permitted to disagree with government bodies on a matter of public policy? You are not allowed to criticize the official version. I do not think there are experts. It is just groupthink enforced by a cabal of woke billionaires, who have more power than anyone else on the planet. These companies, such as Facebook and Google, are more powerful than most nation states today. At some point, they will be more powerful even than the United States. …

The other thing that emerged during this year very quickly is that we are at a hinge moment of history. We were told a generation or two back that, by doing trade with China, China would become more like us. Instead, on issues such as free speech, we are becoming more like China. American companies are afraid of offending China. American officials are afraid of offending China. We are adopting Chinese norms on issues such as free speech and basic disagreements with the government of China. …

I’ll say it straight out loud. I do not think that Joe Biden “won the election.” I don’t think it is a question of “widespread fraud.” I think the way the system works with the Electoral College, you only need actually to spread fraud in six key cities in six key states. … I’m disgusted by the attitude of the courts, all the way from the rinky dink little judge in your local county courthouse, all the way up to Chief Justice John Roberts, when they say that, “Oh, well, all this is moot. There isn’t sufficient fraud to have changed the result.” I would like some of these genius jurists, including Mr. Roberts and his colleagues, to then give us a figure on what is the acceptable level of fraud in American elections.

Read it all here:

4 Likes

Just saw a link to a speech our Prime Manager gave to the United Nations last September. Some quotes here:

the WHO, the World Health Organization, is still the one body that marshals humanity against the legions of disease

Dr Fauci and the WHO, where would we be without them.

In the last 20 years, there have been 8 outbreaks of a lethal virus, any of which could have escalated into a pandemic.

… but didn’t

Bill Gates sounded the alert in 2015, 5 years ago he gave that amazing prediction – almost every word of which has come true – and we responded as if to a persistent Microsoft error message by clicking ‘ok’ and carrying on.

Almost an advert for Microsoft really albeit a fairly Johsonian one.

4 Likes

Great article. Yes, when did we wake up on this strange planet? It’s an alien one.
It’s obvious they cheated in the 6 key states - whoever masterminded that is probably the one pulling Bidens strings now. Soros makes a perfect fit as the ugly little “man behind the curtain”.

4 Likes

What a snake-oil salesman. The lies are so thick I can’t even listen for fear of gagging on them.

4 Likes

So the whole human race is “obsessed with one single topic of conversation”?

Lucky that the once intelligent Boris Johnson has gone from Downing Street! He flipped his lid. Lost his marbles. Went stark staring mad.

Not easy to tell among the leaders of nations today that this one or that one is even more bonkers than the others.

2 Likes