Welcome to The Atheist Conservative!

Deleted Post. Sorry by the inconvenient.

5 Likes

Welcome Wagner!

I think I speak for most and probably all the members of the Forum when I say that it is good to have a fellow atheist conservative join us from Brazil with so much enthusiasm. And I think we all agree that, as you say, “things are moving rapidly toward a catastrophic state, with consequences that will last for generations”.

A fight is needed, to save our civilization.

I look forward keenly to your comments.

5 Likes

4 Likes

I am Pezhman Fiangol, 54 y/o, Iranian, live in Ankara, medical imaging technician retired, Medical Physics MSc. Like a dog, I recognize the smell of communists and their friends from thousands of kilometers away and bark. I love Brasil and President Bolsonaro.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Great to have you here, Wagner!
I lived in Rio for awhile a long time ago, I was there with a Christian college group. I will always remember the wonderful Brazilian friends I got to know there!

4 Likes

3 Likes

I wouldn’t doubt that. Just like so many of our once great U.S. cities…

4 Likes

4 Likes

Yes, that’s the inevitable consequence of their insanity.

4 Likes

Where did you learn your perfect English, Wagner?

2 Likes

Welcome Wagner!

3 Likes

Owing to a mistake made in the settings of the Forum - a mistake which will now be rectified - Wagner was unable to post this reply to my question about where he learned his perfect English. There is apparently a time-and-space limit which none of us came up against before now. In order not to delay the posting of his reply while the correction is being made, I asked him to send me his reply by email so that I could post it on his behalf. Here it is:

"Thanks for the compliment! I am self-taught, I learned English using (paper) dictionaries. But I still have a lot to learn, especially in spoken English and my pronunciation (terrible, mostly because of the origin in the written dictionaries). But I still feel insecure to write directly, so I have used the support of an automatic translator (DeepL). It’s not perfect, but since I have good notions of English, after the machine translation, I make corrections to better match what I want to say.

“Since I read a good portion of my English dictionary, I also ended up with a larger vocabulary than an average natural English speaker. But it is as if I were a mason, who has many bricks but little cement, my grammar has not developed in the same proportion. So I have a little difficulty in constructing the sentences in an easy and natural way.”

In that case - congratulations, Wagner, you succeed with your constructions very well indeed!

4 Likes

Yes, good job!

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes