WEF ...A global threat requires a global response

We know that when the WEF predicts disaster and chaos, it is because they may have planned it for the world, as a means to secure their power and their desire to control everything in it. Do you think that “War” is a good place for this post?

1 Like

Yes, it’s amazing how they just so coincidentally plan for, and then warn about, the very disasters that then happen, right on schedule!
And of course they always have the “solutions” ready, which never fail to require the surrendering of more power and control to THEM. Just amazing!

2 Likes

I cannot answer your question, Jeanne. I don’t understand “cyber war”.

I agree that the WEF aims to control “everything”.

To what extent would you say they are succeeding?

2 Likes

Because the globe is internet connected and most nations are internet dependent…cyber reliant…from FB to stop lights, from our electric grid to banking, aggressors would be able to cripple the works and shut everything down. Battling cyber threats is a constant task for the people and companies and government entities that protect a country and all its working parts.

I think I heard that there is a probing threat of a hacker trying to find a weak spot every 15 seconds for each cyber security post. It is a wonder that disaster hasn’t happened already…well, if it has the recovery has been good so far…but the reality is that it is going to happen and sooner rather than later. There may be a sort of a MAD thing going on with the larger powers.

But even smallish cyber attacks can wreak havoc. The NOTAM failure in the US and Canada (UK?) that grounded all aircraft was most likely a cyber attack…a trial attack. Take out our electric grid via cyber attacks and/or coordinated actual attacks…and we are toast.

As Liz has written, the WEF knows what most everybody else knows, but they are predicting it, which means something foul is probably afoot. Et, voila! The WEF to the rescue. Create a crisis to be the savior. Well…except for a total grid down situation. Nobody is coming to help then.

2 Likes

Thank you, Jeanne.

2 Likes

Just something else to unsettle our minds, Jillian. The threat has been real for a long, long time…but it has rarely had coverage. Then again, has anyone else heard about WEF’s recent warning? Maybe it doesn’t have any coverage, except on talk radio, where all the conspiracy theorists dwell. :upside_down_face:

1 Like