Washington’s Bi-Partisan Russia-Bashers Are Determined to Start a War

https://www.infowars.com/posts/washingtons-bi-partisan-russia-bashers-are-determined-to-start-a-war/

1 Like

This time the Infowars thinkers weren’t thinking well.

A “hyper-agressive USA”?

Expansionist Russia is a real danger to the world.

Should Russia be allowed to swallow Ukraine? Lithuania? Estonia? Kazakhstan? …

2 Likes

I’m not sure it’s fake, considering this video:

2 Likes

I am not saying that anything talked about is fake.

But:

I don’t think it is unlikely that Russia will “start a war” (with Ukraine and possibly with other former Russian possessions and satellites).

I think it is unlikely that “Biden” will go to war to protect Ukraine.

And I see no reason why Russia should not be “bashed”.

1 Like

I am a former “Cold Warrior”, as those of us who served during that period are known, and it is a Badge of Honor for me as much as any conflicts I have been involved in. And believe me when I tell you all, that there were many hotspots and many American losses throughout the entire period,that the Civilian population still does not know anything about. I can only speak directly to my own time, but I have talked to many other Vets who came before me, and heard similar stories, and have no reason to disbelieve any of them. Losses during those years were almost always attributed to “Training Accidents”. I have seen first hand how devious the Governments are, and thats WHY I do not trust this present criminal cartel now in power in the US as far as I can throw a tank, and for every incident I know of personally, I could tell you two or three I have heard from other Vets, and in pretty much in every era of the Cold War. Okay, all THAT being said, whew, was just to hopefully establish at least enough credibility to have my opinions heard, here. :wink:
Okay, First Off- I have a lot of Respect for Putin, as an Adversary, and frankly would prefer to keep him as if not exactly an Ally, at least in a State of Peaceful Relations, and as a Trading and Economic partner. He is a very Hard Man, and frankly, in a Nation with as many ethnicities all claiming to be “Russian”, it TAKES a Hard Man to Rule them. And the Russian people, themselves, will tell you, they WANT to be RULED. FAIRLY, And WELL, but they like and want STRONG Leaders,that they KNOW are looking out for Russia. Many still believe Stalin was a Good Man,because of the propaganda, of which was all many ever knew until just recently, and many still don’t believe what the West says about him. But the Russians are GOOD People, at heart, but extremely Tough, and resilient, and it would likely be the end of us BOTH if we were ever to actually have to War with each other. I thank the Stars of Luck that I never HAD to War with them, and we came close several times just while I was in. They are hellish enemies, and I am hoping that the only thing keeping things afloat is Putins obvious understanding that Biden is a bottom rung patsy, and is not actually in charge of anything. He is not unfamiliar with Puppet Rulers,now is he ? And I think He also does not want to rock ‘our’ boat, either, as frankly, look at what he has to Rule, FFS…Warring with us, or China, either one, is NOT at the Top of his list, I’m certain. I think he knows that most likely we will course correct, and just waiting and seeing is his best course for now. Now, the Wild Card in all this, for us ALL, is exactly WHO is Biden a puppet, OF ? And just how much REAL Power do they really command ? I think that whoever it is got lucky. I think China colluded with some Cabal of malcontent criminals that most likely include the Clintons. the Kenyen Piece of shit,Soros, and thats about all the Politicos I’m fairly certain of at this point. Also Clearly, probably everyone on Epsteins little list of ‘clients’, too, or a fair number of them- and of course, Gates and the Silicon Valley cabal is clearly involved as well , many of whom likely have ties to Epstein as well. I think they are actually surprised their fuckery has been this successful- but I wonder how much staying power they really have, at this level of Kingmaking- They are all already filthy rich, rich enough to own and fuck little kids, clearly, AND get away with it scot free. I wonder just how far they are really willing to risk themselves,because at a certain point, they ARE going to start being ‘retired’. That’s no threat, it’s simply Law of Averages. There are literally MILLIONS of people who know exactly who and what they are, and they are ALL pretty enraged at them getting away with all this fuckery,and they are genuinely HATED, so sooner or later, someone is going to have a really bad Day,and Snap, and down someone will go. THAT is the problematic risk at this level of play, and I think many of them are starting to feel that now. Look at TRULY Hated Dictators- MOST end up very badly, and most often at the hands of the people they have abused.Okay, enough of all that, I think my point is made. I predict that a lot of them are going to cut and run. These types of scum are NOT what anyone of us would call SOLID, Lol. These are petty bullies, most, dweebs no one liked with a grudge and now money to play at being Big Men. But also the types who fuck little children. And you can NOT convince me that none of them are aware of how the Average Joe Dockworker FEELS ABOUT THAT- They MUST know that if anyone ever found out and had solid incontrovertible evidence, they really don’t have ENOUGH Money to not have at LEAST One Bodyguard who would happily stop guarding them for an hour some night for the right price as well as satisfaction of knowing he was doing RIGHT, lol. So, I don’t really think this ‘Woke’ revolution has any real staying power, because there always comes a point, where if you are enough of a Oxygen Thief, there is no amount of money to protect you. Putin does not WANT the US, why would he ? He has more than enough, and he is not a Stalin or a Hitler. He is a hard man, and has probably done things that would make normal folks puke, but he is NOT that sort. He would be dead already if he was. Everything I hear is he is Well Respected by his people. He is fair. All Russians have a bit of Gangster/Bully in them, lol, but Putin may be a “Mob Don”, but he is a Good, Fair one,and takes care of his people, AND his business. That is all most people ask. He doesn’t stomp on the little folks. I just don’t see us Warring with Putin, and I think even as stupid and clueless as Biden is, Putin knows WHAT he is, and knows he’s not real, and isn’t going to last, and his words mean exactly nothing. And I don’t think the Globalists are as powerful as we may think. They had to go to great lengths to get rid of Trump, and ended up exposing themselves and busting the Hornets Nest open, and while it takes a while for those disoriented Hornets to figure out who and where their Enemy/Threat IS, they DO, eventually,and I think THAT is where we all are, Right Now. I think they overplayed their hands, and too soon. They should have waited until EVERYONE of my Generation was long dead and gone, and they had SEVERAL more generations indoctrinated, but they didn’t,and there are TOO MANY Of Us who know whats what,and will not stand for it past a certain point. EVERYONE I KNOW, Personally, has talked to me seriously about us having to fight a civil War. And while no one is exactly giddy at the prospect, not a ONE do I know who has not told me they will fight if that is what it comes to,and if we have to do so. Think about that for awhile. These are regular folks,many Vets, and who know exactly what they have to lose by doing something of that enormity. And not a one yet has told me they would leave and go somewhere else, or not stand up if they must. No one wants to be the First to Die- but if that spark happens, we WILL have civil war, and I think these Elites know it, and I don’t think they have the resolve it takes for that. People out here are ENRAGED. But it is a quiet Rage. But it is getting louder by the Day.With every one who loses a loved one to the vaxx. With every new story of some kid fucker NOT being charged. With every story of yet another career criminal not even being arrested. With every new bullshit made up “race” story, with every new ‘domestic terrorists are our biggest threat’ when we all know good and goddamned well who the REAL domestic terrorists are, and they ALL had Ds,and some Rs after their names, with every new story that screams if a White person dared do wronf somwhere, and with every story that starts with some heinous Crime, and not a WORD about their Race or Color is mentioned, and the crime is downplayed as an 'accidental mass murder and dismemberment"… the Rage is palpable out here, wil at the same time, everyone I talk to in public is as Friendly as can be, and i see nothing but folks doing for other folks, of all colors, because were I live is almost 50/50 white/black, and we all get along just fine, but everyone hates the ‘Elites’ and the “Govt”. We shall see, I suppose, if I’m right about any of this, but I don’t think I’m too far off if I am. I hope I didn’t cause any one to go blind, here, lol. But it’s nice to be able to actually speak reasonably freely. And I have given NO FUCKS about whatever poor dumbfuck has been assigned to my case by the cowardly “Elites” for a very long time, haha, or as we normally call them around here, the Rich ‘kid fuckers’. I don’t like to give truly horrible acts the dignity of ‘pretty words’ like ‘pedophiles’. More folks might actually try to stop them, maybe, if they had to actually think about exactly what they are and do, every time they are mentioned. And clearly, the majority either ARE, or are at the very least Covering and Enabling such Acts, or Epstein would still be alive, and he would have already been on trial, and all these pieces of shit would have been indicted and arrested and be in the process of losing all their freedoms, and hopefully, their lives. But THAT didn’t happen, did it? And it appears to most rational adults that they all colluded to remove a legitimately elected President simply on the FEAR that was EXACTLY what WOULD happen, if they allowed things to continue as they were going to. Can anyone possibly think otherwise? They have known about Epstein for YEARS, and Trump was the FIRST, and ONLY One, to actually DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. They Know EXACTLY what they are, and they know EXACTLY how Hated that makes them to the Average Joe and Jane. But I don’t think Biden even has the power to threaten Putin, and Putin knows this.

2 Likes