Was Astroworld Satanic?

Lauren Southern commentary on the Travis Scott concert tragedy and gives a nuanced perspective instead of the typical religious conservative argument of satanic panic and also near the end of the video talks about the worship of celebrity and entertainment figures that don’t really deserve it.

2 Likes

The most primitive dread of evil spirits is back with us after thousands of years getting away from it.

Soon the Left will be throwing live newborn babies they want to kill into the fiery maw of some hungry red hot iron god - for diversity, for inclusion, for equity, for social justice …

2 Likes

I just want to add as a side note, I think J.R.R Tolkien is superior than C.S Lewis because the former was more subtle.

2 Likes

Interesting, but one thing I heard that she doesn’t mention is that, apparently, people were being jabbed with needles containing drugs, which started the panic. But either way, it’s inexcusable that those on stage ignored those trying to stop the concert.
Scott brought the accusations of being “satanic” on himself by all the weird symbolism in his advertising and props, and the way he encourages situations like this. He’s a perfect example of what happens when you combine someone of low character with fame and fortune.

2 Likes

Yazmin - yes, indeed. Tolkien was a great writer. I cannot bear C.S.Lewis, a god-botherer and virtue-signaler of tsunami proportions (even though he said a few things about political issues with which I agree).

2 Likes
1 Like