Warmer Welcome

Such global warming as there is, or is likely to be in this century, is a VERY GOOD THING:

2 Likes

Yes, we should all be grateful for global warming!
Weā€™re just lucky weā€™re not at the height of the next ice age yet. I wish we could teleport all the climate alarmists into that future time frame - good luck!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had kids on the net try to tell me that the "Ice Age " panic of the 70s and early 80s was all a ā€œhoaxā€, and it didnā€™t really happen, Lol. Iā€™m like, STFU, you stupid child. I was THERE. Lolā€¦I remember it well- I will, however, agree that like our present day ā€œWarmingā€, it likely WAS a Hoax by people who were trying to use it for ill gain, but it DID happen, it was all over the News, Magazines, Newspapers, Books were ā€˜Bestsellersā€™, etc etc. And here we are, History repeating itself, as usualā€¦

3 Likes

Yes, since everything ā€œexpertsā€ have been telling us for the last 50 years has been mostly a lie, itā€™s a pretty good guess to conclude they were lying about that, too.
Of course, the climateā€™s going to cool and warm - thatā€™s normal! But you can bet that no matter what it does, they are going to turn it into a ā€œcrisisā€ of major proportions, because thatā€™s just what they do - itā€™s Standard Operating Leftist Procedure.

3 Likes