War in Ukraine part of a U.S. strategy to weaken Germany

1 Like
1 Like

All these articles are rubbish. Garbage. BS.

See my post on this forum:
How the West Helped Putin Become a World-Threatening Monster.

Expect that the post isn’t entirely reliable information and misses historical details which you ignore and Obama was also involved in Ukraine.

Please stop posting pro-Russia and pro-Putin links. If you want to write an article explaining your point of view WITHOUT LINKS, please do. Please use your own words only. You have failed to convince us with all your piled-up linked articles.

Putin’s the bad guy. The invader. He is a murderer, a dictator, a war-monger. We do not want to hear that he is a victim and a martryr. He isn’t.

The post aren’t “Pro-Putin” or “Pro-Russian”, it’s the truth which you continue to ignore and dismiss any US foreign policy mistakes as “Russian propaganda” without any proof to your claim, and the articles do explain the point that I’m making.
Here’s also this:

You continue to post other people’s articles. Conspiracy theories etc.

I have told you many times, I will not read them.

You want to believe something is “the truth” which is not “the truth”. I want to know why. Are you a bot? Are you Russian? Are you a Russian bot?

There is absolutely no reason why Dugin’s daughter should be assassinated! The article can only be a load of nonsense.

Yazmin:
I hate having to get personal, but in the light of your defense of Putin I have to ask: Are you Russian? Are you a Russian agent? Or a Russian bot, perhaps?

You clearly are not English, as you once claimed to be. Your misuse of the English language makes that certain.

Are you a woman, a man, a group, an agency, a computer program?

You post some things - links - which are of interest to us. We are happy about that. Though we’d like it better if you would say something about the topics you introduce.

However, you mainly push a case - that doesn’t convince anyone - for Putin. Nothing stops you. I ask you not to pile up links but you continue to do so. I ask you to explain why you are posting something, but you seldom do.

You will not succeed in convincing us that Putin is an innocent victim of a concerted and unjust effort by the Western powers to malign and misrepresent him. Nothing you say, nothing anyone else says that you link me to, will change my knowledge of what Putin is (pure KGB), the atrocities he causes to be carried out, his imperial ambitions, his guilt as an invader of a sovereign independency on Russia’s border.

I seriously suggest you drop this subject. On any other subject you can say what you like - though it would be nice if you’d tell us why it concerns you, and to use your own words rather than only link us to someone else’s.

If we knew more about you, we might understand your purposes.

What, exactly, is Larry Johnson’s thesis? That the Ukraine War was arranged by the Great Reset cabal to bring about the economic domino collapse of Germany, Europe and America, with the leaders of Ukraine, Russia and Germany manipulated into doing their parts.

It is based on this substack article: BOMBSHELL - CLASSIFIED RAND Corporation Executive Summary Research Report January 25, 2022: Weakening Germany, Strengthening The U.S..

This substack article - let’s call its author “Smartie” - is based on a “classified”, secret, anonymous RAND report - photographs of its pages are published at the end of the article - for distribution to “WHCS, ANSA, Dept. of State, CIA, NSA, DNC”. (If anyone knows what “WHCS” and “ANSA?” are, please tell me. The White House Conspiracy Section? Armed Non-State Actors? Adult Needs and Strength Assessments? Association of Norwegian Students Abroad? Italy’s press association “Agenzia Nazionale Stampa Associata”). RAND and the distributees comprise the section of the Great Reset cabal responsible for the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

(An aside: the discovery of the RAND report is as useful and conveniently timed for anti-Ukraine war politics as the Steele Dossier - which it resembles in so many ways - was for anti-Trump politics. Russia has just received a heavy set-back on the battle-field.)

From Smartie we learn that the Ukraine War is a component of Great Reset Strategy designed to bring about a “singular hyper-centralized technocommunist One World Order”. The Great Reset Plan has been at work since before the financial crisis of 2008. In fact it has shaped geopolitical and economic history for a very long time (not just since “The Great Reset” was officially announced at Davos in 2021). The Great Reset Plan is a vast PSYOP comprising interconnected component PSYOPS. The “PSYOP - UKRAINE - INVASION” together with with PSYOP -19 (the Covid pandemic) were contrived to further PYSOP-HYPERINFLATION, an operation started by the Great Reset in 2008 in response to the financial crash, as the most effective tool in handing power to technocommunists.

Says Smartie: “What RAND’S research team has written perfectly gibes with what this substack has been describing both in terms of Putin flawlessly playing his part to drive the various psyops into their Great Reset endgame as well as the overall destruction of the West which requires the fall of the EU concurrent with America’s collapse. [Emphasis added]. The authors of the report are aware of these dynamics, even though they attempt to unsuccessfully whitewash their conclusion.” In order to bring about the fall of the EU quickly, the German economy should be taken down first. In order to bring down the German economy its reliance on Russian-supplied energy should be shattered. This is where PSYOP-UKRAINE-INVASION comes in.

The war has nothing to do with Putin’s aggression, he was manipulated into it by the Geat Resetters (including RAND corporation and the distributees). Written in January 25, 2022, before the invasion in February, the Germany Dossier sets it out what must be done in PSYOP-UKRAINE-INVASION. And it actually happened!

"The only feasible way to guarantee Germany’s rejection of Russian energy supplies is to involved [sic] both sides in the military conflict in Ukraine. Our further actions in this country will inevitably lead to a military response from Russia. Russians will obviously not be able to leave unanswered the massive Ukrainian army pressure on the unrecognized Donbas republics. That would make possible to declare Russia an aggressor and apply to it the entire package of sanctions prepared beforehand.

“Putin may in turn decide to impose limited counter sanctions — primarily on Russian energy supplies to Europe. Thus, the damage to the EU countries will be quite comparable to the one to Russians, and in some countries — primarily in Germany — it will be higher.”

As Larry Johnson says, this is “diabolical”. Come back, Chauncey Tinker, this is right up your alley. Thanks to this expose, I can now see how Event 201 as a part of PSYOP-19, which, together with PSYOP-UKRAINE-INVASION will further PSYOP-ULTIMATE-ECOMOMIC-COLLAPSE.

How do believers in PSYOP-UKRAINE-INVASION as a means to weaken Germany account for the recent announcement by Germany of its goal to assume a leading military role in Europe? Christine Lambrecht - Germany’s foreign minister - set out plans to set up three combat-ready army divisions by the early 2030s. Or is this part of the diabolical plan, causing Putin to dig in, or escalate to nukes…

1 Like

C.Gee, Jillian you clearly ignore how this conflicts started in the first place. Think whatever you want about Putin, but he didn’t start the conflict.
https://1389blog.com/2011/03/22/why-is-georgia-allowing-a-turkish-settlement/
https://1389blog.com/2013/05/31/bill-clintons-bastard-army-part-4/
https://1389blog.com/2013/08/17/obama-cancels-summit-with-putin-michael-pravica-responds/
https://1389blog.com/2014/03/27/nato-facilitates-the-persecution-of-christians-armenians-under-attack-in-syria-because-of-turkey/

I thought you would know better than to listen to any information that the government and government organisations say.
http://www.hirhome.com/iraniraq/isis.htm

You continue to post links even when you address them to me personally. Although I have told you over and over again that I will not read them. I never read them.

Russia invaded Ukraine.

It is absurd to pretend otherwise.

Why are you posting information about Nazis? Please explain why.